The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
F. Poste
I asked an ex-boyfriend once why the fascination with lesbians, and he basically said "double of everything!"

I still don't really understand it... they're GAY they don't want a bloke to join in :rolleyes:
Oh well, never mind.
Reply 41
Ant93
I'm alittle worried my boyfriend gets really turned on by imagining me having sexual contact with other girls...

If your boyfriend is male and heterosexual then this is perfectly normal behavior. Just liking expecting you to 'kiss it good morning...'

*rolls eyes*
bottomness
basically he is a straight guy, that is all!

I'm straight but seeing lesbian action doesn't do anything for me.
Thanx for all these replies we seem to have started a full on debate after establishing that my bf is normal...almost. The thing that i didn't understand is if i ever do fantasise i fantasise about me and him whereas he fantasises about me and somebody else, so whats the problem with him fantasising about me and him.
Reply 44
I think he fantasises about you and another woman to turn him on, and then on the other hand he fantisises on you after he fantasises the first bit. you get what i mean? hehehe.

But yeah, I think he is just one of em weird guys who wanna do a trio, but hey, he loves you and thats whats important
Reply 45
Ant93
Thanx for all these replies we seem to have started a full on debate after establishing that my bf is normal...almost. The thing that i didn't understand is if i ever do fantasise i fantasise about me and him whereas he fantasises about me and somebody else, so whats the problem with him fantasising about me and him.

That's something I find weird. It's a cardinal sin (for men at least) to fantasize about someone they're currently in a relationship with. Many male fantasies are degrading. After all, the lesbian thing is for his viewing pleasure (that's where the interest lies by the way - staring at more than one woman at once), and many other fantasies are too.

As a general rule you just don't fantasise about someone you're with, you put them on a pedestal. Exes, on the other hand, are fair game.

It depends if this is a fantasy for masturbation or a fantasy for what he would like to happen. If the former then it's not quite cricket :biggrin:. If the latter then forget everything i've just said.
Reply 46
No, you've no need to worry. Tis completely natural apparently (if a little perverted). You should be glad, he obviously finds you attractive.
Reply 47
Ant93

My boyfriend fantasies about me and other women ALL THE TIME, as well as me and him, and me, him and her. :rolleyes: He probably fantasies about him and other girls, too, but he doesn't tell me those ones! :p:

Anyway, it's completely normal in my opinion for guys to fantasies about their partner and other women. He probably fantasies about you and him, as well - or maybe he's watching? Have you asked? Sorry, I'm kind of cutting in on a conversation that I don't know all the facts about so I'm sorry if you've said that he does/doesn't before. :smile:
Reply 48
skevvybritt
I still don't really understand it... they're GAY they don't want a bloke to join in :rolleyes:
Oh well, never mind.

most of these "men" will probably get annoyed at the sight of gay men going at it, but not gay women.

they are irrational.

accept both, or dislike both.
i think girl with girl is amazing, but boy with boy is disgusting..
Reply 50
che guevara
i think girl with girl is amazing, but boy with boy is disgusting..

interesting

amazed and disgusted in one go.
Men fantasize about anything thats hot and has a pulse. It's normal. Thats why they have so many mags dedicated to them with lots fo naked/scantily clad women, whereas we just had makeup and clothing mags.

Latest

Trending

Trending