The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

short arse...
Reply 2
Absolutely fine. In my opinion for women/girls anywhere between 5ft-5ft 10" is good (personal preferance being around 5ft 6/7").
Reply 3
Divine89

Im 5'9'' and for me personally i feel a bit short

The average height for a woman is 5'4", so be grateful that you're 5'9" (ie tall) :cool:
Another fact, made up for you by the one and only XANTHE! :biggrin:
Reply 5
im 5 ft 11 ... i like it
Reply 6
Is the thread-starter a bloke or a woman? I'm thinking from the acceptable/desirable bit he's a bloke...

In which case... providing you satisfy my other criteria ... I'd have you :p:
I'm 5'10 and quite happy with a bloke a little bit shorter than me, provided he's also kinda built :smile:
Reply 7
5'6

:-S
Reply 8
For me, i find girls between 5,3 - 5,11 to be fine. I'm 6 ft 2 myself and built quite big so anyone smaller, is well a bit to small really.
Divine89
Not sure if this thread's been done b4-if so forward link plz.

What is the height woman find acceptable/desirable?

Im 5'9'' and for me personally i feel a bit short. What does everyone think about heights?

I'm 6ft and prefer tallish girls -a around 5'9 is what i look for.
Reply 10
is the topic starter not a male asking what height women find acceptable in men...?
Reply 11
That's what i thought but nobody listened
Reply 12
Why worry about height? You can't change it unless you go through a very painful leg-stretching operation..
Wimmin are usually short, so just taller-than-them seems to be what they like. I'm not exactly lanky, so I rely on my dazzling wit, charm and enormous genitals. :biggrin:
F.Poste

lol :smile: Very true.

Besides, all heights are nice really... so long as you're above 4' and under 7'10...
Reply 15
The thread starter is male, lol!
Reply 16
Phonicsdude
Another fact, made up for you by the one and only XANTHE! :biggrin:

:rolleyes:

It is indeed true that the average height for a woman is a mere 5'4".
Are we talking people with legs?
Reply 18
Phonicsdude
Are we talking people with legs?

Just because you're 6'2"... :rolleyes:
Good memory.

maybe what girls lack in height they make up for in memory.

*makes himself sound like hes never seen a girl before: "err...kissing..gay!" :rofl: *

Latest

Trending

Trending