Clubber Lang
How very dare you.

Sorry babe.
Moe Lester
Sorry babe.

Are you gay?
Reply 43
Olivia_Lightbulb
Although she's a Tory, I like the woman. She's intelligent, capable and we need many more like her in Parliament if it is to become more socially representative. She didn't deserve to get 'egged' in this instance, and I suspect it was more misogyny than any real sense of political grievance which prompted this.

I agree, I like her. On QT I thought she was pretty competent and I found myself agreeing with a lot of what she said.

She no way deserves to be egged and attacked, I think she has some good views and these guys that did it need to grow up and not attack someone in the high street (or attack soldiers on their parade march, but that is a seperate (equally idiotic) matter.)

All this does is portray Muslims in a even worse light than before, I mean honestly, great publicity, for the wrong reasons! These guys are incredibly good at shooting themselves in the foot!
Reply 44
Nick_000
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1232153/Baroness-Warsi-pelted-eggs-walkabout-Luton.html

Possibly, my most hated (failed) politician. She has the nerve to moan about bigotry when she holds some very prejudice views herself (such as the BNP esque leaflet she infamously sent out effectively comparing gays to peadophilles).

Well done to the dudes who egged her! :biggrin:

"Muslim protesters pelt Tory peer Baroness Warsi with eggs during walkabout in Luton..."

Lulz, I wonder if Adonis was part of them. :holmes:
Consindering half this forum thought Nick Griffin was soemsort of master on QT I'll take some of your opinions with a pinch of salt.

Incidentally I wonder how many of you who are taking the opportunity to jump on her back support the BNP (given the odds on here there must be some)

(I don't support the tories btw)
Reply 46
gbduo
I agree, I like her. On QT I thought she was pretty competent and I found myself agreeing with a lot of what she said.

She no way deserves to be egged and attacked, I think she has some good views and these guys that did it need to grow up and not attack someone in the high street (or attack soldiers on their parade march, but that is a seperate (equally idiotic) matter.)

All this does is portray Muslims in a even worse light than before, I mean honestly, great publicity, for the wrong reasons! These guys are incredibly good at shooting themselves in the foot!

Come on. These guys are IRL trolls. They love this negative publicity. They crave it. Hence protesting at soldiers homecomings. They want the media to take notice. This is great for them.
Shazzam123
So let me get this straight. A Muslim woman is a politician in Britain, and she is getting attacked with eggs by Muslums and Islamics. In Britain. In our home. If they weren't here, then none of this would be happening. We would be happy. By ourselves. In our home country.

Solution:

PACK YOUR BAGS. GO TO THE AIRPORT. TRY AND NOT TO BLOW IT UP OR FLY IT INTO BUILDINGS. GO TO YOUR OWN COUNTRY AND HAVE YOUR FIGHTS THERE. AND DONT COME BACK EVER AGAIN. TAKE YOUR **** AND **** OFF.

Last time I checked it was pretty hard to fly an AIRPORT into a building :rolleyes:

Seriously though, hush up.
Reply 48
Larry<3
"Muslim protesters pelt Tory peer Baroness Warsi with eggs during walkabout in Luton..."

Lulz, I wonder if Adonis was part of them. :holmes:

Nah, he was at the gym. :yep:
Reply 49
Nick_000
Come on. These guys are IRL trolls. They love this negative publicity. They crave it. Hence protesting at soldiers homecomings. They want the media to take notice. This is great for them.

Great for them, great for the Muslim Community whom they, by default, represent? I think not.
Reply 50
gbduo
Great for them, great for the Muslim Community whom they, by default, represent? I think not.

No one has hinted that.
Bobo1234
Last time I checked it was pretty hard to fly an AIRPORT into a building :rolleyes:

Nah happens all the time, I always shudder a little when I see airports overhead, bloody scary in the wrong hands those things.
Apparently it wasn't even the radicals who did it, just some random member of the public who disliked her. I suppose she's not very popular :tongue:
Reply 53
CombineHarvester
Apparently it wasn't even the radicals who did it, just some random member of the public who disliked her. I suppose she's not very popular :tongue:

TBF, if I was walking home from a supermarket I'd lob an apple pie at her or something.
Reply 54
From the looks of the article he was attacked by extremist Muslims who were angry because she's not as hardcore as they are?
Reply 55
Nick_000
No one has hinted that.

What?! A bunch of Muslim protesters attack the Shadow Minister for Cohesion or whatever it is and you don't think people are going to generalise and make it into a bunch of Muslims who hold common values with all Muslims attacked a senior MP?

Are you kidding me!? 2+2 = 5. All that jazz...
Bobo1234

If I had reps I would give them to you :yep:
Witty Username
If I had reps I would give them to you :yep:

Why thank you, it's the thought that counts anyway :biggrin:
Nick_000
TBF, if I was walking home from a supermarket I'd lob an apple pie at her or something.

I'd throw an iron or a hot coffee or something.
Reply 59
CombineHarvester
I'd throw an iron or a hot coffee or something.

I'd throw Peter Mandleson at her :yep:

Latest

Trending

Trending