The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Nick_000
racism - oh noes :frown:
homophobic language - woooooo :smile:

well i'd like to think most people who use homophobic language (almost everyone) are not homophobic when conversing with those of the homosexual variety :biggrin:. I mean think about how many people say stuff like "aw man thats gay" and look upon homosexuals as their equals compared to people who say racist stuff and would gladly discriminate.
russianroullette
hhaha, i might get my RUSSIAN MAFIA out to do it for me!!!!!:cool:
i'm not bothered about jokes, i have a sense of humour, and even if a joke goes too far, ill let it go cos it was meant to be a joke.
its the direct insults that piss me off.

lol i know what u mean by direct insults...in my old school some girls made rumours about me that im circumcised and gonna get forced into marriage...none of that is true and it pisses me off that people are so ignorant and know nothing about someones culture but feel they should put there noses in and say something like that...however, what i have learnt is that a lot of girls who use bitchy comments towards another girl involving racial or religious hatred could possibly be due to jelousy.
Reply 22
No, there's probably people that'd call me a gypo polack who stole all their manual non-skilled labour jobs but I wouldn't really care, especially if they did it over the internet lol.
is fun
Reply 24
you guys are AWETHUM! cos you made vodka and that, im not taking the piss seriously you're countrys a lengting init, vodkas the best
Reply 25
Don't let it get to you.. Really :smile:
Sabertooth
Didn't you say in reply to that comment that Britain was bad for having a racist party running for power? I found that comment pretty damn amusing given circumstances. :biggrin:

What?
Russian people are pretty cool! taking you as an example
russianroullette
What?

When someone said what you wrote in the OP to you, you replied that Britain has a king who murdered 2 wives and has a racist party running for government. Pretty funny when you consider the policies of many of Russia's parties and the kind of results they gain in elections compared to the BNP. :biggrin:
Sabertooth
When someone said what you wrote in the OP to you, you replied that Britain has a king who murdered 2 wives and has a racist party running for government. Pretty funny when you consider the policies of many of Russia's parties and the kind of results they gain in elections compared to the BNP. :biggrin:

What kind of results do they get compared to the BNP?
And yeah...Britian did have a king who murdered two of his wives...
lmao i was actually creasing at the "frozen wasteland" comment. That guy was getting really creative with his insults. Can someone link me to the comment so i can rep this guy
russianroullette
Never before have I ever been insulted because of my race, until Saturday night, on TSR, and I am disgusted.

Do all British people have something against Russia?

I was told to: "go back to my frozen wasteland whilst the British stay in a civilised country and have better things to think about other than where the vodka is coming from and how we are going to beat up our wives".

Also, other remarks that were said were: "at least my country didn't have the KGB and journalists aren't shot for being slightly against the government you Russian sket".

At first I wasn't really worried about it. But it has really got to me since then.

Am I being silly and should I just shrug it off? Or are they really in the wrong?
Someone was racist on the internet WHAT DO WE DO :rolleyes:

Dont worry about it, it's the internet, **** happens, :wink:
Reply 32
I bet you've gobbled some cock in your time OP.
russianroullette
What kind of results do they get compared to the BNP?
And yeah...Britian did have a king who murdered two of his wives...

I know it did I wasn't laughing at that bit, that was just to remind you what you wrote. Whilst the name of the party escapes me right now they have the charming policies of getting Alaska back from the US, annexing Poland and kicking out all non-Russians :smile: They got I believe about 12% of the national vote or so. The leader's name is something beginning with a Z.

Given the BNP's pretty abysmal results, it's a pretty funny thing for you to say. :biggrin:

And of course, that's just my favourite example, take a gander at many of Russia's other parties and you find some pretty hilarious policies. People in glass houses.....
Russia's pretty damn racist though, isn't it.
I get racial abuse all the time. I tell people I'm from Tanzania and they're like "that's somewhere near Russia right?"

But yeah, don't worry, Russian girls are hot. I regularly masturbate to your women's gymnast team.
Reply 36
the type of ignorant idiot who spits out racism isnt the type worth getting worked up over...
Reply 37
BrightGirl

So I've heard/read. A black friend of mine went there and said he suffered constant dirty looks, and people spitting near him. Doesn't justify racism towards Russians though, obviously.
BrightGirl

It might be, but I'm not racist at all, so I don't see why I should be abused for it.
Reply 39
Strange actually

I've had people be racist to me thinking I'm Pakistani, people be racist to me thinking I'm Chinese (I really have no idea how that came around :p:) but never has anyone been racist to me for being Indian :s-smilie:

Just thought I'd share that :rolleyes:
OP: Ignore them, they're just stupid narrow minded idiots who really don't deserve your time as everyone else has said.

Latest

Trending

Trending