The Student Room Group

A2 Coursework on Tudor Rebellions 1540-1660

Hi basically, it doesnt matter when but I am doing my A2 history Coursework with AQA for the april? deadline and if anyone has any advice/is also doing similar topics then please can they post?

My 1a question is something along the lines of 'The role of John Pym in the dissolution of Parliment?'

with 1b being about the short term/long term causes of the civil war/parlimentary dissolution...

Much as I love history, our teacher is adament that we will get NO feedback or help on this work, nor are we allowed to do similar qustions to each other so I am the only one in my year doing the stuart part of the era (though 1b does require a 100yr span so we all touch on it at some point)

Ditto we are the only school on the island who does anything vaguely medieval/renaissance so I can't even ask a friend....

So anything would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks
Reply 1
bacforever3
Hi basically, it doesnt matter when but I am doing my A2 history Coursework with AQA for the april? deadline and if anyone has any advice/is also doing similar topics then please can they post?

My 1a question is something along the lines of 'The role of John Pym in the dissolution of Parliment?'

with 1b being about the short term/long term causes of the civil war/parlimentary dissolution...

Much as I love history, our teacher is adament that we will get NO feedback or help on this work, nor are we allowed to do similar qustions to each other so I am the only one in my year doing the stuart part of the era (though 1b does require a 100yr span so we all touch on it at some point)

Ditto we are the only school on the island who does anything vaguely medieval/renaissance so I can't even ask a friend....

So anything would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks

What exactly do you need help with? - the questions seem fair enough.
IMO doing something about change in the tudors over 100 years would be ALOT easier: e.g. Was there a rise in Parliament's power over the years 1485-1585?

E.g. 1a - What role did Cromwell have?
1b - To what extent was there a change?

Im a bit bias yes, but only cos i did Civil War in AS, and Tudors in 13, which had a lot more depth etc too it :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending