Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Joe McElderry Fans

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
  • View Poll Results: I love Joe because of his...
    Singing
    80.95%
    Physical appearance
    31.75%
    Personality
    44.44%
    Overall performance
    42.86%
    Other
    4.76%

• 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who says he can't sing clearly has no clue... fair enough if you don't like his vocals, but he can sing on a very very good level.

Saying that, to me he is more suited to West End big productions, think he would have an amazing career there.

As for the finals, I would love it to be Joe, and Stacey as the final two.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GoobleGobble)
    Anyone who says he can't sing clearly has no clue... fair enough if you don't like his vocals, but he can sing on a very very good level.

Saying that, to me he is more suited to West End big productions, think he would have an amazing career there.

As for the finals, I would love it to be Joe, and Stacey as the final two.
    Hmmm... I have a feeling they will be the final two.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Because he can sing and he's good looking but I do think he is gay not that it matters! I love him!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    There are so many performances by Joe - which one is your favourite?

Mine's "Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me" or "Sorry Is The Hardest Word"
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by englandforever)
    Because he can sing and he's good looking but I do think he is gay not that it matters! I love him!
    Why does everyone think he is gay? It didn't even cross my mind till people said it on TSR!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ily_em)
    Why does everyone think he is gay? It didn't even cross my mind till people said it on TSR!
    His mannerisms.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ily_em)
    I don't know, I'm probably wrong
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    he seems like such a nice person!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Do you guys check out Joe's videos besides his live shows??
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've done massive favour for Joe fans. I uploaded his live songs as mp3's in the first post.
    • 16 followers

ReputationRep:
    Joe should not win. He will never in a million years be a successful pop artist. He has musical theatre talent but THAT'S IT.

(Original post by truthandtragedy)
    I know you stated no negative comments, but this is neutral. I don't dislike him, but I don't think he deserves to win. He's got a good voice, but it's not gonna be a record seller. He's a ballad singer, and does anyone remember Steve Brookstein? No, me either. He would do far better in musicals or something. Also, my granny loves him - enough said?

I don't have anything against him and fair play to him if he wins this, but I'd love to see someone with a bit more originality and spark (like Olly) win this year.
    :ditto:

Olly is the only person who could actually go on to have his own career after X Factor IMO.
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    Joe should not win. He will never in a million years be a successful pop artist. He has musical theatre talent but THAT'S IT.

:ditto:

Olly is the only person who could actually go on to have his own career after X Factor IMO.
    :yep: I think that wherever Joe comes in the competition, he will get a great role in a West End musical or something similar, so I don't really care if he wins or not... Actually, maybe it would be better for him to lose, as then he wouldn't be tied down with Simon's contract.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Joe should not win??? I bet he will be a successful pop artist. I don't understand why people compare him to Leon Jackson!??

He has much greater appeal, trust me.

It's not just his singing. He has this natural aura to him that attracts people.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard Joe McElderry sing live? I.e. been to the live shows or audition??
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Joe to win!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    What a climb.

Well done Joe!!
Updated: December 13, 2009
New on TSR

A-level results day

Is it about making your parents proud?

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki TV section

Quick link:

Unanswered TV threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.