Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Joe McElderry Fans

Announcements Posted on
Post on TSR and win a prize! Find out more... 10-04-2014
  • View Poll Results: I love Joe because of his...
    Singing
    80.95%
    Physical appearance
    31.75%
    Personality
    44.44%
    Overall performance
    42.86%
    Other
    4.76%

• 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who says he can't sing clearly has no clue... fair enough if you don't like his vocals, but he can sing on a very very good level.

Saying that, to me he is more suited to West End big productions, think he would have an amazing career there.

As for the finals, I would love it to be Joe, and Stacey as the final two.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GoobleGobble)
    Anyone who says he can't sing clearly has no clue... fair enough if you don't like his vocals, but he can sing on a very very good level.

Saying that, to me he is more suited to West End big productions, think he would have an amazing career there.

As for the finals, I would love it to be Joe, and Stacey as the final two.
    Hmmm... I have a feeling they will be the final two.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Because he can sing and he's good looking but I do think he is gay not that it matters! I love him!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    There are so many performances by Joe - which one is your favourite?

Mine's "Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me" or "Sorry Is The Hardest Word"
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by englandforever)
    Because he can sing and he's good looking but I do think he is gay not that it matters! I love him!
    Why does everyone think he is gay? It didn't even cross my mind till people said it on TSR!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ily_em)
    Why does everyone think he is gay? It didn't even cross my mind till people said it on TSR!
    His mannerisms.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ily_em)
    I don't know, I'm probably wrong
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    he seems like such a nice person!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Do you guys check out Joe's videos besides his live shows??
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've done massive favour for Joe fans. I uploaded his live songs as mp3's in the first post.
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    Joe should not win. He will never in a million years be a successful pop artist. He has musical theatre talent but THAT'S IT.

(Original post by truthandtragedy)
    I know you stated no negative comments, but this is neutral. I don't dislike him, but I don't think he deserves to win. He's got a good voice, but it's not gonna be a record seller. He's a ballad singer, and does anyone remember Steve Brookstein? No, me either. He would do far better in musicals or something. Also, my granny loves him - enough said?

I don't have anything against him and fair play to him if he wins this, but I'd love to see someone with a bit more originality and spark (like Olly) win this year.
    :ditto:

Olly is the only person who could actually go on to have his own career after X Factor IMO.
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    Joe should not win. He will never in a million years be a successful pop artist. He has musical theatre talent but THAT'S IT.

:ditto:

Olly is the only person who could actually go on to have his own career after X Factor IMO.
    :yep: I think that wherever Joe comes in the competition, he will get a great role in a West End musical or something similar, so I don't really care if he wins or not... Actually, maybe it would be better for him to lose, as then he wouldn't be tied down with Simon's contract.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Joe should not win??? I bet he will be a successful pop artist. I don't understand why people compare him to Leon Jackson!??

He has much greater appeal, trust me.

It's not just his singing. He has this natural aura to him that attracts people.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard Joe McElderry sing live? I.e. been to the live shows or audition??
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Joe to win!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    What a climb.

Well done Joe!!
Updated: December 13, 2009
Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki TV section

Quick link:

Unanswered TV threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.