The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Haha yeah hes putting on the 'English' accent like how Americans think it is
Reply 2
It's among the wierdest thing I've ever heard. He sounds like Del Trotter or something...
Reply 3
Not even his voice!
Reply 4
he has been in the states for a while now...
Reply 5
tom//
he has been in the states for a while now...

How's that account for his voice getting deeper? He's done recent interviews where he sounds exactly the same as he used to. I had to watch the advert a few times to see if it was his voice.

Very weird.
Reply 6
Nick_000
How's that account for his voice getting deeper? He's done recent interviews where he sounds exactly the same as he used to. I had to watch the advert a few times to see if it was his voice.

Very weird.

lol idk then ive not seen those interviews
Reply 7
tom//
lol idk then ive not seen those interviews

The US is turning him weird. I dread to think what he'll be like when he goes back to Milan:
Reply 8
Nick_000
The US is turning him weird. I dread to think what he'll be like when he goes back to Milan:

LMAO AHHAHAHA :rofl2:
Reply 9
he only says one really small line, i wouldn't make too much of it. or maybe he is putting it on :iiam:
Reply 10
Nfixlol
he only says one really small line, i wouldn't make too much of it. or maybe he is putting it on :iiam:

But he has a far deeper tone to his voice and a different accent. Its weird. I don't like it. If David Beckham was on TSR I'd neg him for that.
Reply 11
he sounds a bit like harry potter doesn't he? it is a bit annoying if you play it more than once, yeah :beard:
Reply 12
well i might be the only one who thinks this ... but i thought it was fine?!
i wouldn't call it ridiculously stupid and i don't care tbfhwy.
Reply 14
but someones gotta' do it, ain't they guv'
Reply 15
Its really irritating me now. I'm sad and need a life, I know.
Doesn't even sounds that bad.

Jesus the things people complain about.
Nick_000
Its really irritating me now. I'm sad and need a life, I know.

:console:
Reply 18
BrightGirl
Doesn't even sounds that bad.

Jesus the things people complain about.

It is bad. Are you crazy :frown:
Reply 19
Nah. Not really.

Latest