The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
BhArJ
This thread scares me

Gish, if this scares you, you would last 2 minutes in my house, with me, 2 sisters and my mum :eek:
raven4723
So.. any more tips about the rash? Coz its just not nice, specially in the summer... I'm too chicken to wax as well, does it really hurt as much as they say?

I tried the deoderant thing it doesnat actually sting and i only oyt it on the top part where the rash was and it does work. Thanx Kalibantre
Reply 42
I dont really mind as long as its reasonably in control.
Whoever said that, too right mate.
Plucking? Lol.
Reply 44
Waxing doesnt really hurt that much..you get used to it, it is uncomfortable, but what wouldnt be if you had your knees round your ears infront of a stranger.

I also have a trimmer for the times inbetween waxes..it works ok, not great and tends to give nmore ingoring hairs but sudocrem seems to help on them, n gently getting the hairs out before they infect.
Reply 45
savlon cream is good too
Reply 46
you're all being so shallow...... its what underneath the hair that counts
Reply 47

Yeah exactly..I only keep my actual bikini line neat because i swim so often and it isnt attractive to have bits sticking out of the high leg costumes!! I can see why people want to keep it neat if in a sexual relationship, especially if its a new one but Ive nearly been with my boyfriend 2 years and to be honest they should be able to see you au natural. I find taking all the hair off a little bit odd, especially if boys are attracted to that.

JMO!!

Lully
twenty1

PMSL! :biggrin:
for me it depends on how im feelin, if i can be bothered and if my blokes nice to me then it all goes. if not then its just tidy.
Reply 50
yeah but its still nice to make an effort though!
my ex used to like too shave /trim it himself ... was pretty hot
Reply 52
wats a landing strip? can som1 explain?
Reply 53
Just when you leave a strip of hair in the centre, and shave the rest off. xx
grace
on me i have it all taken off. i don't see the point of a landing strip, it's like singing '99 bottles of beer on the wall' and stopping when you get to 2. Plus it makes the hips look wider :biggrin:. being hairless makes me feel so much more fresh and clean and it makes the actual area look prettier and much less obtrusive.

how did u remove all ur hair????
Reply 55
I've gone all of before, i just shaved. xx
mousey

didnt u have to shave all the time???
mousey

its the easierst way, less pain! grows back better as well minus the odd stray which is easily taken care of :smile:
mousey

:eek: how did u not get a rash?
Reply 59
Moisturiser. xx

Latest

Trending

Trending