The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Just be naughty
fakespeare
I'm sorry I don't know what came over me. I'm schizophrenic you see....I'm so sorry.....

Its ok, i'm used to dealing with people like you on this forum. Its what happens when you mix Oxbridge nd other top uni students with ex-poly students, of course there's going to be some muscle flexing going on.
You don't.
Reply 83
Yeah I tried Oxford but didn't get in. That's how they treat us WWII veterans, disgusting, I say!!!! BAM!!
fakespeare
I'm sorry I don't know what came over me. I'm schizophrenic you see....I'm so sorry.....

If you're going to use an illness as an excuse, at least use one that could actually cause someone to be aggressive, confrontational and openly spiteful - Schizophrenia, by standard, does the opposite of that.

Moving on from Fakespeare's awful attempt at trolling, main topic;

Unless it's something more than a small crush on an older man, you probably shouldn't do anything. Especially if he has a family.

If you're, for reasons beyond me, madly in love with this teacher, you should still try to wait until you are out of school, so that he technically wouldn't be having a relationship with one of his students.

That said, how much do you even know about him? Teachers aren't really supposed to go into great detail about their social lives with their students, they're supposed to teach. For all you know, he's married with kids. He could be homosexual.

It's a very bad idea to just tell them without at least knowing what kind of person you are telling.
I am also in this same kind of situation, my geography teacher is sending the right vibes to me. Should i approach him?
Reply 86
You don't.
Reply 87
When you do P.E, wear something skimpy. If he looks, he's a pervert and should be reported and if he doesn't, well, you know he doesn't fancy you.

Most people fancy their teacher from time to time. It's a teenage thing. Once you reach adulthood you'll know how wrong it is for a student to go out with a teacher.
go to him after the class after everyone has gone and say you have a doubt,
go without your knickers and bra
and just toch his hand
Quite Simply, you don't
Reply 90
if urs is successful give me some tips. I kinda hav a crush on a lit teacher. i think she kinda knows it.
viki says: i told my teacher that i liked them, i locked him in his classroom, told him everything, now we're married. my advice is to just do it, grab the bull by the horns and get on with it. :woo:
How do you tell a teacher you like them?

you don't.
I Want to tell m'y teache i Got a crush on Him sould i wate TILL i Léave school
You don't. They're there to teach you and be a legal guardian. Nothing more.
Reply 95
I think it would cause A very very awkward situation but who am I to stop you oh and I have a crush on my female teacher I’ve had a crush on her since kindergarten her name is miss marsden well Amanda marsden and I kinda hind from her and I really cannot talk to her of it will take a minute to get out a hello so I know how it feels and she even has two kids and a husband soooo lol never gonna work am I right

Latest

Trending

Trending