The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Damn! i have all those things in me but i am not a good joker ..

You are a good joker if you think you have all those things...:p: I'm kidding of course. Nice name by the way.
Reply 41
I really think its different people who find different people attractive for different reasons and that's the way the world should be. So that everyone find somebody to love them or somebody that they're attracted too.

Another thing, don't change yourself to fit in with what you think people like, you're you and you're great, don't forget that :smile:
Reply 42
che guevara
Damn! i have all those things in me but i am not a good joker :frown: ..

Thats what all the girls are looking for I think in us man, humor!

Its the hardest thing to do, to actually make someone laugh :eek:
Sometimes its not what you say, its how you say it that makes it a joke. :rolleyes:
Reply 43
Sometimes its not what you say, its how you say it that makes it a joke.

That's definitely true though you know. See you, I would now expect to be funny, because you can recognise that...or maybe you've just noticed it in others...?
Reply 44
zhivago
That's definitely true though you know. See you, I would now expect to be funny, because you can recognise that...or maybe you've just noticed it in others...?

I would say, that I've noticed it in others, personally I'm not a good one for telling jokes, but it depends, if you devote time to learning jokes then obviously you'll be doing good to impress the girls! :rolleyes:
zhivago
You are a good joker if you think you have all those things...:p: I'm kidding of course. Nice name by the way.

Thx..

My gf loves me the way i am so i dont need a good sense of humor.. :biggrin:
Reply 46
The perfect guy is intelligent, interesting, kind, talkative, a good listener, charming, funny, trustworthy, sweet, committed (but gives you your space!), modest (Big egos suck!), polite, somewhat refined, spontaneous (In a good way), and most importantly, taller than me :biggrin:

Am I willing to loosen up on my expectations? Absolutely, because we all know that if we all spent our lives searching for this guy, a large portion of us would die lonely :wink:
Reply 47
chazzinio
Ok, me being a curious person- what do girls find attractive in men i.e physical and emotional/personality? Do u hav general rules on features you find attractive or does it significantly differ for each person.Also what do u think a man/boy can do to make himself more attractive? :cool:

many girls have a 'type' they are attracted to. Personally for me its blonde pretty boys (I know, i have no shame! lol) But the absoloute prerequisite for me is they HAVE to be funny and make me laugh.

The most attractive thing as well is confidence.
For most of us:
Humor
a great smile

For me:
Medium length dark hair that is wavy.
A medium build
Tall
Intelligent
Politically aware
Nice eyes :smile:

By the way, it's not "making jokes" humor, but witty observations on life that I like. That never gets tired. :smile:

Good Luck.
Reply 49
ooh nice eyes is a MUST (green preferably) and a great smile. not too tall either :smile:
Reply 50
hel437
ooh nice eyes is a MUST (green preferably) and a great smile. not too tall either :smile:

not much guys have green eyes.lol.
Reply 51
yeaa green eyes are nice tho ! :smile: i also find myself more attracted to dark-haired men rather than blonde guys - i really dont know why tho ! i guess its just the way iam...
Reply 52
A fairly good sense of humour and intelligence I like also I could never get along with a guy who was a bully to anyone, I hate bullies.
Reply 53
Everdawn
many girls have a 'type' they are attracted to. Personally for me its blonde pretty boys (I know, i have no shame! lol) But the absoloute prerequisite for me is they HAVE to be funny and make me laugh.

The most attractive thing as well is confidence.

i think id get on fine with you :wink::p:
i find maturity, personality and intellectualality the most attractive things in a man :smile: xoxo
Reply 55
Dark hair :smile:
Reply 56
An independent, principled and sophisticated man who understands me but I don't need anyone to look after me. Doesn't have to be very handsome, just pleasant looking.
Arrogance, a large wallet and an ego the size of a small planet.
Reply 58
SamTheMan
Arrogance, a large wallet and an ego the size of a small planet.

Sounds good to me :smile:
Reply 59
This is such a load of tosh.

At the end of the day, being "intelligent", "caring" and "honest" all go out the window as soon as a girl lays eyes on a well-hung stud, with a whacking pork sword.

I'm sick of hearing all this about how girls look for depth because they then go and get fingered and fecked behind closed doors.

Girls are as shallow as, if not shallower than boys.

Latest

Trending

Trending