The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Bump...
Intelligence coupled with a sense of humour, likes to argue and debate with you about interesting stuff but doesn't take themselves too seriously, someone you have something in common with, fundamentally "nice" e.g. kind etc, nice eyes, preferably not reeally short as in practically shaved hair

just a random stream of consciousness there
An old wooden leg and a on his right shoulder a Grey-cheeked parakeet called Bill...
lol hes gotta have a nice ass :wink: :p: hehehe!!! xoxo
Reply 84
stratomaster
An old wooden leg and a on his right shoulder a Grey-cheeked parakeet called Bill...

Thats me...!!! I look exactly like that
Reply 85
Ok let's make you a nice long list since you asked
Personality wise I (unintentionally) almost always go for love-starved (as in divorced parents kinda thing) emotional wrecks :rolleyes: it just kinda happens...
I like lads who know how to laugh, are pretty outdoorsy, are affectionate (i'm an uber-affectionate person and can't stand non-touchy-feely-people) are musical (i'm very into music and i'm okay with people who arent' VERY into it but i couldn't cope with not interested at all :frown:) and like to read fantasy

I have two "types" when it comes to men. One is tall, dark and kinda skinny. The other is the type of my two latest boyfriends (ie my ex and current) who have given me a real thing for sorta sandy blondes, bout 5'9 (oh yeh no guy shorter than 5'7 at the LEAST is getting near me cos i'm 5'10 and just NO!!!) and kinda built :smile: I like my lads strong, and with a little bit of cuddle on them. Nice bum :biggrin: I love eyes.... dark brown puppy eyes are a winner, as are interesting eyes. (Phil's got one blue-green and one hazel :biggrin:!!)
what do i find attractive in a man?

being david boreanaz.
:biggrin:
Reply 87
A big.................nose? Lol! :p:
Reply 88
Someone who is loyal, respectful and kind with a good sense of humour. Cant be too womanly or geeky and should enjoy sports, beer and music.

Physically they should be tall with sexy eyes, a nice smile and nice arms/hands.

:biggrin:
When I read through threads like these I think "hm... well I guess I'm sorta like that", but in real life there just seems to be something about me which makes girls not want to go out with me.
hmmm.... down-to earth and easy to get on with, sensitive (but not some clingy guy who cries his eyes out) have to put up with my randomness and make me feel good about myself, not making me more self-conscious about the way i look. I could never like someone who thought he was the best peson in the world, that would just do me head in!
i think its important for them to be intellectual, ambitious, academic as well as all of the kind, honest, emotional stuff. pref. dark eyes/dark hair in general. yes and to be funny but more in a witty way than a telling long involved jokes kind of way.
someone who knows how to treat a girl right - believe me, that is attractive.
Reply 93
Ive read all the comments made here and yeah, it explained why not a single woman is coming near me at all nowadays... i should grow a few more inches to get a good chance at all
Reply 94
Onearmedbandit
When I read through threads like these I think "hm... well I guess I'm sorta like that", but in real life there just seems to be something about me which makes girls not want to go out with me.

Well be glad - your situation is much better than that of a guy who fits none of the criteria. You should be proud to have these qualities and it's only a matter of time before they are recognised.
Adhsur
Well be glad - your situation is much better than that of a guy who fits none of the criteria. You should be proud to have these qualities and it's only a matter of time before they are recognised.

Guys who don't fit the criteria seem to be the ones who actually have lots of girlfriends :frown:
Reply 96
Making lists of qualities is a nice way to spend the time, but in reality most of us meet the right person and realise that they're actually quite different to the mental checklist we have in our heads, and possibly that the things we thought we wanted or needed weren't that important, and that things we missed out actually were!
Reply 97
I dont think I'm particularly into conventionally good looking boys myself, I like something a bit different, I like a little charm. Depth of character is very important, intelligence is excellent too, about the same as me, not someone who can trample over me with his intelligence but not someone who I have to explain everything to a million times. As a relationship gets serious I'm realising common sense is very important too - I get irritated by little idiocies - which is harsh, I guess... Also someone who can keep their cool, thats very attractive to me, and useful, as I lose it quite easily!!!
F. Poste
Making lists of qualities is a nice way to spend the time, but in reality most of us meet the right person and realise that they're actually quite different to the mental checklist we have in our heads, and possibly that the things we thought we wanted or needed weren't that important, and that things we missed out actually were!

Ah...
Reply 99
Onearmedbandit
Guys who don't fit the criteria seem to be the ones who actually have lots of girlfriends :frown:

But what kinds of girlfriends? :biggrin:

Latest