The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hot.
Reply 2
hot!
Reply 3
Cute... but I don't think the same can be said of the girls.
Hot, although doesnt cute sometimes=hot?
Reply 5
Cute; I have this habit of associating hot in general with aloof and stuck up...I shouldn't, I know!
Reply 6
hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 7
yep...hot
Reply 8
Cute guys. 'Hot' ones are usually arrogant and therefore unattractive to me. With cute guys they appear a lot more friendly and easy to get along with, because I include the personality in that description as well.
Reply 9
hot and cute. why not? sometime arrogant, hot guys only have an arrogant exterior and when you get them to really fall for you and let their gaurds down they become the cutest creatures on earth!

i speak from experience.
Reply 10
Cute - they are more likely to be simple, friendly, genuine and funny.
Cute.
Reply 12
Cute... ditto Adhsur
Adhsur
Cute - they are more likely to be simple, friendly, genuine and funny.

Simple? :eek:
Reply 14
Onearmedbandit
Simple? :eek:

No I didn't mean it in a bad sense - simple as in genuine/not twofaced etc.

Like kind of, modest and unpretentious.
I'd rather go out with someone who is cute because they'd be less likely to be arrogant and up themselves, and more likely to be sweet and maybe a little shy, which is what I like. But I'd rather BE hot. :wink:
Reply 16
Lol! I know what you mean. I much prefer straightforward people to those who put up a front all the time. Ben's sick of me saying this but I can only get on with genuine people :smile:
cute all the way, i love adorable guys have a serious thing about going 4 geeky guys as well (n not seth cohen kinda geeky!)
Reply 18
grace
hot and cute. why not? sometime arrogant, hot guys only have an arrogant exterior and when you get them to really fall for you and let their gaurds down they become the cutest creatures on earth!

i speak from experience.

hot - like you said, the arrogance is [sometimes] just a front put on
I voted cute :smile: Would rather go out with someone I want to cuddle rather than someone I want to shag (although of course there's no reason I wouldn't want to do both!).

For myself, if I had the luxury of choosing, I'd rather be hot.

Latest

Trending

Trending