The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 1
eeeeek i have one too! for french and italian, on the 9th! my email said that i should be prepared to discuss what i've been studying and books i've read, but then for archeology i'd expect they'd just want to see the extent of your knowledge so far?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
My interview at UCL was a lot more personality based, but that's due to the subject I was studying in. I'd reckon that Archaeology would be personality based with a decent level of knowledge on the time period you are most interested in and general knowledge on Archaeology itself.
Reply 3
Tell them you hate KCL :thumbsup:
Reply 4
My interview at UCL was purely personal statement based...with slightly odd forays into my social life, but a friend of mine who had an interview for the same course with a different interviewer was asked application questions from what she had written on her ps.

Depends who interviews you, but make sure you can talk about all aspects of your personal statement.
Reply 5
thanks so much everyone:smile: what do you recommend wearng?
Reply 6
Something reasonably smart, but not a suit. The girls there mainly wore skirt/trousers and a nice top.
Hey guys, has anyone had a Geography interview this year, how did it go? is it really formal and scary? how many interviewers are there? and does anyone know the percentage of applicants rejected at an interview?
Soz about all the questions but i just dont know what to expect.
Thanx
Reply 8
BokkeDee
Hey all!

I have got an interview at UCL next week for Archaeology, I am not sure what to expect, any ideas?
I was mainly wondering if its more knowledge based or personality based..
Thanks so much:smile:
Dee

Hey, I'm pretty sure I know you from school so I'm going to guess that you did really well :biggrin:
stalker
Reply 10
Lisey
Hey, I'm pretty sure I know you from school so I'm going to guess that you did really well :biggrin:

ELISE!! ha ha ha:smile: congrats on all your offers!

Latest

Trending

Trending