The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Lefty Leo
I don't think stretching one's facial muscles is enough grounds to convict someone for slashing someone's throat :s-smilie:

Obviously not, but her general behaviour does not scream of someone who is innocent. According to the police she was cartwheeling in the police station.
smellslikemarmite
Obviously not, but her general behaviour does not scream of someone who is innocent. According to the police she was cartwheeling in the police station.

Maybe that was her way of getting her mind off the stress?
Reply 22
smellslikemarmite

So? I can also do cartwheels...
Lefty Leo
Maybe that was her way of getting her mind off the stress?

Perhaps. I don't really believe her or her boyfriend's story tbh. They claimed that they were at his house all night and he was working on his computer, but the police showed that the computer hadn't been used? Their story just doesn't fit.
They tried to wash DNA of the knife handle, but they still found traces.
Reply 25
Bluelight
Yes Amanda the white pretty american bore then brunt of the prejudice when she was being hailed as a femme fatale and foxy knoxy....Absolutely disgusting she's changed her story more times than most of us have had hot dinners and treated the whole trial like a massive pr stunt (all you need is love t shirts) , its real life not Chicago. I hope she rots.

Well said.
All the evidence that we've seen points to their guilt.
How could it be anti-foreigner? The victim was foreign, and one of the people convicted wasn't. I don't get it.
Reply 28
UGeNe
So? I can also do cartwheels...

Really? That's nice.
Reply 29
Student2806
All the evidence that we've seen points to their guilt.

I heard that the evidence was sparse.
Reply 30
nolongerhearthemusic
How could it be anti-foreigner? The victim was foreign, and one of the people convicted wasn't. I don't get it.

That is what I put to the OP in the second post.

I think we need a new page for the dsicussion of the murder, less centered on the OP's sick and distorted views on the case.
The Americans commenting on the CNN article make me laugh. They now want to boycott Italian goods and won't travel to Italy on holidays? Some people can be so stupid.

Knox deserved it. The ******* bitch. She won't be smiling no more
Reply 32
cybergrad
This girl is very obnoxious.....from day one of the murder she looked more than happy, acted weird and pointing fingers at innocent people. At least now she will stop smirking.Let them rot. At last justice is served for Meredith's family.

I agree. Grrrr.
no one innocent smiles while being accused of murder.
Undiscovery
Um, she also kartwheeled around a police station, giggled, bought sexy lingerie days after she killed Meredith and wrote about murder-rape fantasies online.

:yy: You go girl.

I just think people should be open minded with justice, thats all. All that stuff could be propaganda as far as I know...and course u agree thats not really proving guilt.

Im not saying she is or isnt guilty though, just im not sure how fair a trial it was.
Reply 35
missbrowneyes
I just think people should be open minded with justice,

:lolwut: Right... keeping an open mind about justice meted out from above would be unproductive and incredibly costly. She is guilty now, she killed Meredith in the eyes of Italian law and that is that.
what was the evidence again? i missed the start off the news..something about dna on a blade and blood on a bra or something?
If they truly think she's innocent then it's not really disrespectful.
Where is the evidence that she was involved in this? I just want to see why people are so adamant that she did it.
Reply 39
TheLouisVuittonDon
Where is the evidence that she was involved in this? I just want to see why people are so adamant that she did it.

The main points that emerged today for her conviction were:

1) Amanda's DNA on the handle of the murder weapon and the victim's blood on the blade.

2) Inappropriate behaviour - e.g. buying sexy lingerie, cartwheeling around the police station, giggling, canoodling with Raffaele... Apparantly this showed her 'uncaring' personality.

3) Her demeanour throughout the trail.

Latest

Trending

Trending