The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Amzybaby24
regrets dont work 4 me, so i'll do it, thnx

uh oh, i now have a feeling that i've influenced you to do something... :hmmmm2:
This could turn out really badly... don't listen to me!!!!!!!
Reply 21
Do it end of.
Reply 22
raven4723
uh oh, i now have a feeling that i've influenced you to do something... :hmmmm2:

it could n probs will but if it does i'll get over it!
Reply 23
raven4723

All you can do is advise so in the end the choice is hers no matter what you say. It is her job to sort the bad advice from the good stuff!! No point worrying about it.
Amzybaby24
What are people's feelings on this, it seems to be a pretty contraversial issue ... and almost did it the other day , and feel as if everyone is now judging me .

WHY?

The way I am feeling about my ex right now I say yeh why not but also add that surely there must be some feelings towards the other by one even if it isn't being admitted. Might not be so but the way I feel at this moment in time makes me think that there must be.
Maybe you just shouldn't tell people about it?

I don't know. It's a personal choice. I've done it, but I was so screwed up from the split in the first place I don't think it made any difference whatsoever.
Reply 26
Depends on what feelings i had for him.
Reply 27
Iam friends with my ex we get on great do what you both feel is right dont take any notice of what people are saying

Latest

Trending

Trending