The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Chances...

Hi there, just wondering if anyone on here does Management studies at Nottingham? :smile:

Im sending off my ucas application on monday and I was just hoping someone might give me an idea if i stand a good chance of receiving an offer etc

Im predicted AAA, and the grades for the course is AAB. However, Ive heard this particular course is very competitive, e.g. Oxbridge rejects etc :biggrin:

Anyway, any help would be most appreciated
Reply 1
I'll give it 1-3.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Well I got in last year with BBB but then again I'm doing Management Studies with French which is a course with about 4 people on this year so that probably helped a bit.

To be honest, just make sure your personal statement is a good one and you've got more than as much chance as anyone else. If you're that concerned, maybe find a 'Management with....' course to try and improve your chances and apply for that as well?
Reply 3
Christian_j
Well I got in last year with BBB but then again I'm doing Management Studies with French which is a course with about 4 people on this year so that probably helped a bit.

To be honest, just make sure your personal statement is a good one and you've got more than as much chance as anyone else. If you're that concerned, maybe find a 'Management with....' course to try and improve your chances and apply for that as well?

I got an offer :woo:
Thanks for the advice :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending