The Student Room Group

Pretend to be gay to live in flat

I was told, there are loads of nice flats that you can not get because you are a student, as the flat doesn't have a HMO licence.

But you can rent the place with a friend because your romantic partners.

Is this true? I heard my friend did that, he went to the agent with his friend, they couldn't have their originally flat because they were students, but the agent said you can rent it as partners. Which they do, they now have the greatest flat ever. They're not gay, just pretending and its against the law to force people to prove they're gay.

I've found this nice flat, near the beach. I want to have it, but scared if they said the HMO word. Is it possible to say I'm a part -time student? As I do less than 10 hours of Uni a week.

I can send you the link to the place.:yes:
Reply 1
Nalced
I was told, there are loads of nice flats that you can not get because you are a student, as the flat doesn't have a HMO licence.

But you can rent the place with a friend because your romantic partners.

Is this true? I heard my friend did that, he went to the agent with his friend, they couldn't have their originally flat because they were students, but the agent said you can rent it as partners. Which they do, they now have the greatest flat ever. They're not gay, just pretending and its against the law to force people to prove they're gay.

I've found this nice flat, near the beach. I want to have it, but scared if they said the HMO word. Is it possible to say I'm a part -time student? As I do less than 10 hours of Uni a week.

I can send you the link to the place.:yes:

I'm fairly sure that's considered Fraud.

Until someone can show me that I'm wrong (evidence on a post-card), this thread's being locked.

[Locked]

Latest

Trending

Trending