The Student Room Group

Any one taking French please read!!! - In urgent need of help

I am repeating my french AS in January, - all of my presentations and preperation for my previous oral have all gone!!!! (I also use these notes for my writing paper) - all saved on computer which crashed MY TYPICAL LUCK!! - i'm also doing my A2 French in May aswell as three other A-levels so im really stressed out!

i dont want to make the same mistake i did last year by not preparing for my exam in time - i would really appreciate it if anyone could forward me sample presentations/essays on the following topics to get me started in writing out all of my presentations from scratch!!

I am going the new AS AQA course my topics are as follows:

LES MEDIA

-la television
-la publicite
-les nouvelles technologies

LA CULTURE POPULAIRE

-le cinema
-la musique
-la mode et l'image

UNE VIE SAINE

-le sport
-la sante et le bien-etre
-les vacances

LA FAMILLE ET LES RELATIONS PERSONELLE

-en famille
-bon copains
-entre nous

Any help would be much appreciated - Thanks guys

Ps. If anyone knows any useful websites for AS or A2 French that would be great :smile:
Reply 1
You can't use the same oral twice, so you would have had to redo it anyway.

I say just read over your books and write your own notes. January's a fair way off, and you have the Christmas holidays between now and then, so if you work hard you can be pretty well prepared by the time of your exam.
Reply 2
Spanghew
You can't use the same oral twice, so you would have had to redo it anyway.

I say just read over your books and write your own notes. January's a fair way off, and you have the Christmas holidays between now and then, so if you work hard you can be pretty well prepared by the time of your exam.

Thanks, wish i had your optimism ....:o: :o:
Reply 3
omg i do french and i'm doing all those topics too omg what a small world

btw dont you think les nouvelles technologies was such a gay topic :-S
Rimipie

I'm doing it too :smile: I thought les nouvelles technologies was okay actually, more interesting than all the sport stuff :p:
Reply 5
Rimipie

Hiya, yea what a small world lol..... les novelles technologies was a pain but wasn't so bad in the oral because its quite a current topic, though i hated Family and relationships was sooo boring zzzzzzz -- and i have to do them all over again :frown::frown::frown:
Reply 6
sundance_kid
I'm doing it too :smile: I thought les nouvelles technologies was okay actually, more interesting than all the sport stuff :p:

I have to agree with you - maybe if i had an interest in sport it would have helped lol - thats my exuse any way lol :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending