The Student Room Group
Reply 1
http://www.mmc.nhs.uk/ Have a look here to start with.

In general I wouldn't worry too much about speciality training until you've completed your medical degree. Who knows what you'll want to do when you've finished.
Reply 2
You have years to decide where you want to end up, don't worry about it now! Just enjoy it and be open minded so you get the best out of your student times in those areas
Reply 3
true but i have no interest in paeds ortho aneasth and alot of other stuff already :P
Reply 4
Making a decision now wouldn't be wise because it's almost certain your view will change over the many years in which you study.
Reply 5
Woody.
Making a decision now wouldn't be wise because it's almost certain your view will change over the many years in which you study.

No UCL interview? I'm still waiting on mine....:frown:
Reply 6
Orihime
No UCL interview? I'm still waiting on mine....:frown:

Yeah, no news yet. Ah well, time will tell I guess. I think they can give out interviews as late as February iirc
Reply 7
Woody.
Yeah, no news yet. Ah well, time will tell I guess. I think they can give out interviews as late as February iirc

Good luck on your Cambridge interview... What about ICL, when do they interview?
Orihime
Good luck on your Cambridge interview... What about ICL, when do they interview?

I had mine in march. They were going till April I think
Reply 9
There's some information about the length of training for different specialties here They may not be completely up to date though.
Reply 10
Orihime

Cheers, I'm looking forward to it :smile: I'm not sure about ICL I'm afraid, I'm sure Lemon is much more knowledgeable than I am on it, so I'd take his word.
Reply 11
cheers people

Latest

Trending

Trending