The Student Room Group
Reply 1
????
Anything? Anyone?
Reply 2
Ive got 2 exercise books full of revision and class notes. Its crazy. I could shorten them down if you really like? What did you get at AS?

Try mind maps for revision, they help me, as im a visual learner so can memorise from just looking at it.
Reply 3
adamf165
Ive got 2 exercise books full of revision and class notes. Its crazy. I could shorten them down if you really like? What did you get at AS?

Try mind maps for revision, they help me, as im a visual learner so can memorise from just looking at it.

I got a C overall in AS so im going to retake some units to get an A. I would be really greatful if you could shorten down your notes and send them to me (but in your own time, im sure your busy).

Quick question: do we need to remember things from AS, because my teachers said we should prepare for the worst.
Reply 4
my_anon
I got a C overall in AS so im going to retake some units to get an A. I would be really greatful if you could shorten down your notes and send them to me (but in your own time, im sure your busy).

Quick question: do we need to remember things from AS, because my teachers said we should prepare for the worst.

use the syllabus if it's not in their don't revise it

Latest

Trending

Trending