The Student Room Group
Reply 1
iulia
I want to apply at Konstanz university from abroad(EU) and i'd really like to know more about the whole process.I hope someone can help me and I'm waiting foy your reply. I'd also like to know about accomodation:smile:

what do you want to study? why in konstanz? what about knowledge in german?

anyway:
apply online in 2010 here (read through it; link will be down the site :wink:)

living: search a flat by your own or ask for residential accomodation (uni/free, NOT guranteed). more here

other questions? :wink:
Reply 2
hi sorry i didn't reply to your post:smile: thanks for the tips...well i am taking more universities in consideration( UK and Germany) and i am interested in the media, arts course from konstanz. the tuition fee is convenient and yes i have german knowledge i will be giving my Z.D. exam. :smile: i wanted to find out more from other UE students who applied there:smile:
Reply 3
iulia
hi sorry i didn't reply to your post:smile: thanks for the tips...well i am taking more universities in consideration( UK and Germany) and i am interested in the media, arts course from konstanz. the tuition fee is convenient and yes i have german knowledge i will be giving my Z.D. exam. :smile: i wanted to find out more from other UE students who applied there:smile:

I'm not a UK student but did my undergrad in Konstanz.
For the media, arts course, you have to do a special test where, afaik, you have to describe a picture or something similar. Many apply for the course, so be prepared that you might not get in.
If you do get in you can look forward to getting a chance to help with designing exhibitions and fun stuff like that. There seems to be a very tight knight community within the course as there is only one professor who is exclusively there for the media, arts students. So if you like him that can be great, if you don't it will be a problem.

Latest

Trending

Trending