The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

GCSE Tuition for either Maths or Physics for year 11 student.

Hey there,

i'm a yr 11 pupil at Myton School in Warwick. It's coming up to the daunting end of yr 11 where i'll be sitting my GCSE's in June 2010. Basically, i'm enquiring about the idea of maybe getting some students in Warwick Uni who are taking a degree in a subject which may overlap any sort of Physics and/or MathsGCSE stuff which maybe helpful.

I'm a pupil pursuing the idea of a career in aviation but wouldn't mind reinforcing struggling subjects. I'm expected B-A grades in both, but if I want to Take on Aviation as a hopeful career then I'd have to take ideally physics AND maths A-level, therefore i'm offering the chance for anyone to help me in general for money :smile:

If anyone is interested or would like anymore information reply, private msg or email me at...

[email protected]

Thank-you very much... Tom :smile:
Reply 1
looks like you need a tutor for english by the looks of that title

also how much you willing to pay?
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
I was thinking around £15 per hour... Professionals, i've been researching charge around £25-30... If it was cost effective for a student, then i suppose they'd have to work out travel costs ect...

Really i'm seeing whether people would be up for it first?

And thanks for the spelling mistake... Doing a degree in English? sounds like you should.
Reply 3
The problem is that you live in *actual* warwick, so most Warwick uni students won't want to bother making the effort to travel to you. If they do, they'll probably ask for travel expenses.

To find potential tutors you might be better off looking at this website: http://www.firsttutors.co.uk/ which handles postcodes. There are a lot of warwick uni students registered on there, but most of them will probably be too far away I'm guessing.

Latest