The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Interesting. I always thought this was coagulated girlcum. :ninja:
So does it taste like jelly? What flavour is it? Because if it does you could get a job selling HOMEMADE jelly....

(yuk)
T-Reks
LOL, i get your point, maybe its just us boys who talk openly about EVERYTHING, im not like that, but at school you can get a lot of boys asking you personal questions, in which the answers given are used to broaden undertandings on whats 'normal', or not.

There must be some things you just do not talk about? I mean girls talk about a lot of personal stuff but "which part of your menstrual cycle do you get the most discharge and what is its consistency?" just really isn't one of them...
Reply 63
FranticMind
So does it taste like jelly? What flavour is it? Because if it does you could get a job selling HOMEMADE jelly....

(yuk)

:facepalm:
Nothing like a bit of vagina jelly at dinnertime ey? :cool:
ourlastmemory
Nothing like a bit of vagina jelly at dinnertime ey? :cool:

rawr fresh from the source with bits
Reply 66
T-Reks
If its completely normal, then why has it been posted?, surely people talk about these 'normal' things to each other with their friends even if its a bit private?

its completely normal but i think its just too private - most girls don't know why it happens, just know that it does happen and so they accept it - they don't bring it up because they think the reason why you get it might be embarassing
I have had the same thing happen today, I had a random 3 day period before my pill break last month then no period during the break, I'm majorly bloated, sore veining breasts, very tired all the time, very uncomfortable and feel huge! I was due on Monday and have still not come on done loads of tests but all negative, then had this jelly-like lump:/ any ideas what on earth is going on with my body?! Lol
Original post by sugar_and_spice
I'm a Tesco's own kind of girl :cool:

LMFAOOO! Hilarious! Your comment on jelly "especially not" LMFAO made me crease!
That comment is a bit inappropriate if you ask me... theres people on here that cant have baby's and your joking about a jelly baby. Not cool!
I found a very tiny blob today too but I've never had sex I'm only 13, dude I'm so scared wtf. Does that mean I'm pregnant? I'm only 13 I'm just a virgin how wtf
Jelly is white?
Original post by Supdooditsme
I found a very tiny blob today too but I've never had sex I'm only 13, dude I'm so scared wtf. Does that mean I'm pregnant? I'm only 13 I'm just a virgin how wtf

This thread is 9 years old, if you want to discuss your gelatinous discharge please make a new thread :redface:
Original post by Anonymous
A bit rude, no?

Please dont abuse the anon function :smile:
It is perfectly fine to advise a poster about the age of a thread :h: Thanks
Original post by Supdooditsme

As CoolCavy has already stated, this thread is 9 years old so you may find more answers by making your own one! However, if you're started your menstrual cycles and currently menstrating, the blob you've found could be a blood clot, nothing to worry about. :smile: You can't get pregnant if you haven't had sex! (Well unless you're the Virgin Mary...)

Latest