University of Sussex
Brighton
Reply 1
You'd probably have better luck in the Sussex sub-forum. :smile:
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Reply 2
Hi! I'm going to Sussex for Biology, which I think is in the same department.
Reply 3
laura_r
Oh sweet :smile:
Whereabouts you from?
x

I'm actually from East Sussex, about 45 mins from Sussex uni. You?
Reply 4
I'm on a gap year so my offer is unconditional. What's yours?

Ah I still need to book the admissions day. Have you visited Sussex before? :smile:
Reply 5
Ah cool, what subjects are you doing?

I'm just working part-time at the moment, I might do something else over the summer but no plans yet.

Yeah I think there's one on the 16th Jan. I've visited a couple of times and loved the campus and everything, hope you like it too! Is Sussex your first choice? :smile:
Reply 6
Helen1991
Ah cool, what subjects are you doing?

I'm just working part-time at the moment, I might do something else over the summer but no plans yet.

Yeah I think there's one on the 16th Jan. I've visited a couple of times and loved the campus and everything, hope you like it too! Is Sussex your first choice? :smile:

Hello people :smile:

I'm 2nd year Molecular Medicine Undergrad so in same Life Sciences school as you both. You will find you will have courses that overlap that you will do together, particularly in the first year :-)
Go to an admissions day as soon as you can, it gives you more of a feel for the place and gives you chance to meet the faculty.
Any Q's or if you just want a natter feel free to ask!! :biggrin:
Reply 7
Laura - Good luck with all your exams! I did bio, chem and geog.
I haven't heard from all my choices yet but I think I'll withdraw from them and firm Sussex because I don't want to go anywhere else.

Variola - Thanks! I can't think of any questions at the moment either but no doubt I will at some point. :smile:
Reply 8
I should be going to sussex to study neuroscience! I think it will be my firm choice :smile:
I was just gonna go to bed and checked my email and saw that I'd received an offer, both from Medical and "regular" Neuroscience at Sussex. So, maybe I'll join you guys! :smile:
I'm Michael from Sweden by the way.

Latest

Trending

Trending