The Student Room Group
(Paying no attention to your name) secondary mathematics teaching?
Mr M
(Paying no attention to your name) secondary mathematics teaching?

I like idea of primary teaching as I can teach a wide range of subjects be a jack of all trades so to speak while secondary is just zoned into one area.
Reply 3
pgceprimaryaamf
I like idea of primary teaching as I can teach a wide range of subjects be a jack of all trades so to speak while secondary is just zoned into one area.

do primary then? I don't understand what you are asking.
I think she's posted a lot and she's been rejected 2/3 times for Primary PGCE now - am I right?
If you really want to be a teacher (not just a primary teacher mind) have a go at secondary - I mean, with a degree with a maths component and the desire to teach surely becoming a maths teacher would be a good decision...
Aside from this do you have other interests?
Perhaps your psychological studies modules could help in getting on a masters course for further psychological study and you could become a school counsellor or mediator or something similar...I know nothing about that side of things but maybe you could consider it?
discombobulation
I think she's posted a lot and she's been rejected 2/3 times for Primary PGCE now - am I right?
If you really want to be a teacher (not just a primary teacher mind) have a go at secondary - I mean, with a degree with a maths component and the desire to teach surely becoming a maths teacher would be a good decision...
Aside from this do you have other interests?
Perhaps your psychological studies modules could help in getting on a masters course for further psychological study and you could become a school counsellor or mediator or something similar...I know nothing about that side of things but maybe you could consider it?

This is why I dont ask for help off people. Never wanted to go to college to ignore that I ever did it and just wait for any job to come up and Iv been trying for jobs for past year and half and same thing comes over and over too qualified or not qualified enough.
pgceprimaryaamf
This is why I dont ask for help off people. Never wanted to go to college to ignore that I ever did it and just wait for any job to come up and Iv been trying for jobs for past year and half and same thing comes over and over too qualified or not qualified enough.

Have I said something wrong?! :confused: