The Student Room Group

Entering A2 results/resits externally...

Apologies for the 62,342nd time this may have been asked but nothing I read makes anything any clearer, either through my own stupidity or blind panic. Or both.

So I'm gap year-based, left it til I'm home for Christmas to send off app. Basically I'm doing 3 resits in January (2 rs modules, 1 history module) as an external candidate but I'll be physically sitting them at my old college 'cause they said that was alright; they're kind like that.

I get from the sticky I have to enter my history/ rs. results twice but with the modules I'm resitting as pending the second time I do so, what with cashing in etc. However, when I then tried to then enter my whole History and RS A2's again (which I should, right), I found I couldn't put Jan. '10+ for the date certificated because it isn't in the drop-down list, because I've put I'm not enrolled at a college anymore. I am applying externally after all! Do I bend the truth and say I am attending my sixth form 07-10, when I'm actually not? (Haven't been in since June, not even for results, sorted resits by phone/e-mail). I mean technically I'm not enrolled... Again, apols. if this is really obvious, God knows how many people must have done this now, and feel free to patronise me, but **** it I'm confused. Is the whole education section on the form supposed to look so stupid when you enter stuff twice?

Argh.
Reply 1
Boxieee
Apologies for the 62,342nd time this may have been asked but nothing I read makes anything any clearer, either through my own stupidity or blind panic. Or both.

So I'm gap year-based, left it til I'm home for Christmas to send off app. Basically I'm doing 3 resits in January (2 rs modules, 1 history module) as an external candidate but I'll be physically sitting them at my old college 'cause they said that was alright; they're kind like that.

I get from the sticky I have to enter my history/ rs. results twice but with the modules I'm resitting as pending the second time I do so, what with cashing in etc. However, when I then tried to then enter my whole History and RS A2's again (which I should, right), I found I couldn't put Jan. '10+ for the date certificated because it isn't in the drop-down list, because I've put I'm not enrolled at a college anymore. I am applying externally after all! Do I bend the truth and say I am attending my sixth form 07-10, when I'm actually not? (Haven't been in since June, not even for results, sorted resits by phone/e-mail). I mean technically I'm not enrolled... Again, apols. if this is really obvious, God knows how many people must have done this now, and feel free to patronise me, but **** it I'm confused. Is the whole education section on the form supposed to look so stupid when you enter stuff twice?

Argh.
If you are sitting the exams at the school, enter it again to cover you from 2009-10 and then you will able to put in the pending qualifications. Put yourself down as part-time, that will make it clear what's happening.

Latest

Trending

Trending