The Student Room Group

Postgraduate Essay Help

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the correct forum since I'm on the postgraduate level, however, I am interested if seeing if anyone could provide any ideas on my essay topic.

Essay Topic: "Free people are usually able to solve coordination problems through voluntary association and exchange"

Thanks in advance for any helpful ideas, I just need to figure out how I should begin the essay.
Reply 1
AliciaJ703
Hi, I'm not sure if this is the correct forum since I'm on the postgraduate level, however, I am interested if seeing if anyone could provide any ideas on my essay topic.

Essay Topic: "Free people are usually able to solve coordination problems through voluntary association and exchange"

Thanks in advance for any helpful ideas, I just need to figure out how I should begin the essay.

I think this means international communications,free of charge science materials,and science exchange with abroad co-authors through mutual science publications.:wink:
Reply 2
Paul PTS
I think this means international communications,free of charge science materials,and science exchange with abroad co-authors through mutual science publications.:wink:

Thank you for your post. :smile: