The Student Room Group
Reply 1
It's a little hard to help with these questions. I could make something up for you, but it would probably better to use your own experiences so you don't get caught out in the interview. If you give me a couple of examples I could help you word the answers.

Need to know a few things before coming up with any sort of answer -

Have you had any projects at school where you worked in a team? What work experience have you had - has any of it involved team work? If you give me an example I will write the answer for you :biggrin:

Regarding the second question, have you had any customer service experience? If not I guess I could think of something for you, in terms of a good customer service experience :smile:
Reply 2
for good customer service - something like, looking for present for a friends didnt know what to get but helpful assistant assesed my needs and meeted my needs , she really went out her way to help me including advice on how to look after it ( say it be jewlery) blah blah any questions ask me!

and team work, say a group of you had to meet a goal say a sales target, so you inspired each other on so we all brought out the best in each other making us double our target lol

basically they want a helpful well presented person who can also sell things!
Reply 3
the only example of team work is group my schools news paper.
Reply 4
rico dan man
the only example of team work is group my schools news paper.

That's a really good example to use. How about something like this -

During my time at school I was involved with the school newspaper. This experience taught me the importance of team work as, in order to meet the deadlines for publication, effective communication between the various team members was essential. I believe that the success of the team was apparent in the continuing rise in popularity of the school newspaper, as well as the fact the every edition was produced on time.
Reply 5
rico dan man
can people please help with these questions on the application form, i have no idea what to write.

Give an example of when you have sucessfully worked as a part of a team?

give an example of when you have either given or received good customer service?

look, GAP is a pretty hip store right, so i think that some sort of absoloutely stupid application that can make them laugh will be noticed at least.
for the team one: You could say somethign silly like... As an inaugural member of the Moon Landing....

Latest

Trending

Trending