The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial Offers for 2010 Entry:

Post your offers if you are lucky enough to get an offer :smile:
Mine just came through officially for Civil Engineering with a year abroad (H202)

"GCE A level
Grade A - Physics
and Grade A in any of
Chemistry
Further Mathematics

A* in Mathematics

A2 Mathematics must include module M1"

The guy at the interview said he would reccomend me for a place. But now I have it officially, i'm going absolutely crazy :biggrin:

Happy Xmas everyone. Good luck to everyone who has not heard yet :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Tomoallen
Mine just came through officially for Civil Engineering with a year abroad (H202)

"GCE A level
Grade A - Physics
and Grade A in any of
Chemistry
Further Mathematics

A* in Mathematics

The guy at the interview said he would reccomend me for a place. But now I have it officially, i'm going absolutely crazy :biggrin:

Congratulation! When did you have your interview?
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Biological Sciences Conditional Offer

IB Diploma, 38 points overall
6 in HL Biology
6 in HL Chemistry
5 in HL English A1 (i think. well, they specify a 5 in SL English)

:smile:
Reply 3
Just recieved my offer in the post today.

MEng Computing (Games, Vision and Interaction)

A little disappointed, it's an A*AA offer, but I need a Merit in an AEA paper.
Reply 4
offer for Mchem chemistry with a year in industry
AAAmaths bio and chem
i will either accpet here or bristol(if i dont get into oxford which is highly liekly!!!)
Reply 5
Maths and Computer Science offer

7A* 3A at GCSE

5As at AS level

A*A*A*A* prediction

Offer: Maths (A*), Futher Maths (A*), Physics (A), Chemistry (A)

Did not expect the offer to be this high!
Reply 6
Tomoallen

"GCE A level
Grade A - Physics
and Grade A in any of
Chemistry
Further Mathematics

A* in Mathematics

EEE HERE... :-)...applied on the 14th,invitation for interview a week later and offer 2.5 weeks later.....which halls are you thinking?
Reply 7
MEng EEE here as well - A*AA including Maths, Physics
Reply 8
MEng Aeronautics Conditional: A*AA Maths, Physics & Further Maths
:woo:

Got A* in Maths already so YEAH :biggrin:
Reply 9
Takoyaki
MEng Aeronautics Conditional: A*AA Maths, Physics & Further Maths
:woo:

Got A* in Maths already so YEAH :biggrin:

They asked you to get an A in Further Maths as well ?

That's quite a difficult offer.
Reply 10
hhhiii
Congratulation! When did you have your interview?

I had my interview on the 11th November :smile:
fredbraty
EEE HERE... :-)...applied on the 14th,invitation for interview a week later and offer 2.5 weeks later.....which halls are you thinking?

I'm thinking about either the Garden Hall or the Weeks Hall. They both look good. Not sure if to go for single or double (Lol if I end up with someone snoring)
Reply 11
Offer for Computing MEng (Scottish Highers and Advanced Highers):
A1 in AH Maths
A in AH Physics
A in AH English
A in H History

Wbc1
Offer: Maths (A*), Futher Maths (A*), Physics (A), Chemistry (A)

Did not expect the offer to be this high!

Eeeek, now that's cruel :s-smilie: And I thought mine was nasty. I suppose if you're predicted A*A*A*A* then it shouldn't be too hard to meet the offer though. Good luck :smile:
Reply 12
fredbraty

I'm for the same course ... but I still don't have a reply. Are you from UK?
Reply 13
A*AA with A* in maths and A in physics and chem.
Pretty stoked tbh.
And nothing about my AS further maths! woooo!
Reply 14
Tomoallen
I had my interview on the 11th November :smile:

I'm thinking about either the Garden Hall or the Weeks Hall. They both look good. Not sure if to go for single or double (Lol if I end up with someone snoring)

haha...i also had an interview on the 11th of november ...maybe i saw you.. :rolleyes:
Reply 15
the_god
I'm for the same course ... but I still don't have a reply. Are you from UK?

no i am not from the uk.I am from Europe.Interview wasnt compulsory but i wanted to go.....how about you?are you from the uk?
Reply 16
fredbraty
no i am not from the uk.I am from Europe.Interview wasnt compulsory but i wanted to go.....how about you?are you from the uk?

I am from Europe too. They told me that I must wait 15 January and then I will have reply. But next month I will go in UK and I was wondering weather I should send them an e-mail and ask them if they want to see me
Reply 17
the_god
I am from Europe too. They told me that I must wait 15 January and then I will have reply. But next month I will go in UK and I was wondering weather I should send them an e-mail and ask them if they want to see me

emailing them is a nice idea,most people beleive that it may sound desperate,but i disagree,you show them that you are really interested...From which country are you?
Reply 18
got my computing offer in the post yesterday, A* in maths AA(phys and psych) and A at as further :biggrin: :biggrin:, im so happy to get his haha... was expecting it to take much longer, they said 2-3 weeks, with people saying it took even longer than that. only had interview a week and a half ago :biggrin:
Reply 19
fiksen99
got my computing offer in the post yesterday, A* in maths AA(phys and psych) and A at as further :biggrin: :biggrin:, im so happy to get his haha... was expecting it to take much longer, they said 2-3 weeks, with people saying it took even longer than that. only had interview a week and a half ago :biggrin:

Well done ! - it's a tough offer though. Glad I didn't get asked for any specific grade in FM.

Latest

Trending

Trending