The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

It's illegal because it's sick - we gotta conclude that if we can kill animals, then it's not illegal because it's 'rape' since animals have no rights (apart from those inducing pain).

Why, then, is homosexuality allowed? That's SICK and most people agree, and I'd class it, as a straight male, on the same tier as beasteality.
Reply 61
SunOfABeach
Killing animals is not cool. ******* animals is not cool. However, I agree with the OP in that, if you think that killing animals for food is ok, then what's wrong with ******* the **** out of them? less harmful I should think. In fact I believe a chicken would probably "prefer" rape to slaughter.

Edit: Just embrace both beastiality and carnivorism or gtfo.

to piss on your parade;

we are omnivores, so we can eat it, it's only the whole 'omg animals have feelings' ******** crew, but biologically we are capable of eating animals

so you might say AH, we can biologically have sex with animals

not really, sex was meant for reproduction and why we have the whole attraction thing

AND we are the only remaining animals in our genus

so just by using the biology argument and that two animals from different genus can't produce offspring
Reply 62
butthead7
BECAUSE THEY ARE DIRTY AND UNHYGIENIC AND THEY GENERALLY SMELL OF ****

What if a person likes that sort of stuff?
Reply 63
renoire.
Why do they have to consent? I don't think they consent to being killed for food. It's a lesser violation to rape them.

Which causes the animal more suffering, being humanely slaughtered or subjected to a life of being raped? We generally accept that torturing animals is immoral which in my book includes "raping them". Clearly, you should kill the animal first before sticking your cock inside it. Animal necrophilla is fine! :gasp:

You say you don't care about animals, but what about the person who doesn't care about humans. Just beause he thinks it's ok to torture babies, should that mean it should be legal?
Reply 64
renoire.
I propose that having sex with animals is over stigmatized and should be perfectly acceptable in society; as long as the vagina of said animal would be able to accommodate a a particularly large 8 inch penis.

What is technically wrong with having sex with animals? Surely it's just an overblown sex toy? One could claim that animals are stressed by sex, but animals are also stressed by tractors, other animals, farmers who like yodeling first thing in the morning and a whole host of other things which might affect their sensitivities. Stress isn't really an acceptable excuse to force someone not to relieve themselves with a perfectly tight animal-hole. I propose that the animal sex laws are a restriction on human freedom to pleasure themselves as they will, and if the action doesn't affect the actual physiology of the animal in question, it should be perfectly acceptable.

I could rationalize an argument for why the Holocaust was perfectly acceptable. Some things however are just wrong because they are wrong.
harryold
Which causes the animal more suffering, being humanely slaughtered or subjected to a life of being raped? We generally accept that torturing animals is immoral which in my book includes "raping them". Clearly, you should kill the animal first before sticking your cock inside it. Animal necrophilla is fine! :gasp:

You say you don't care about animals, but what about the person who doesn't care about humans. Just beause he thinks it's ok to torture babies, should that mean it should be legal?

you assume that animals don't like sex, assuming they did, then, would it be fine?
Reply 66
Adonis

not really, sex was meant for reproduction and why we have the whole attraction thing

so just by using the biology argument and that two animals from different genus can't produce offspring

reproduction isn't sex's only purpose, sex has no purpose apart from the ones human give it and as such, sex's purpose is pleasure. And if one get's that pleasure from an animal, what's wrong with it?
OP - I don't think it should be.

What you do in your own home isn't my problem.... i will only have an isue with it if you ever stand on my lawn jarking off a horse....not my cup of tea to wake up to in the morning.

I don't get why everyone cares so much.... afaic, like i said, none of my business what you do in your own home. Not like it's children so....enjoy..i guess
Reply 68
Sithius
I could rationalize an argument for why the Holocaust was perfectly acceptable. Some things however are just wrong because they are wrong.

Nothing is intrinsically wrong.
Sithius

ohh yeah sure you could.. the most vile act of human dictatorship was right? ********
Reply 70
harryold

I believe the animal would rather live and be raped then be dead.
P.s. I'm sure more of TSR has seen 2 girls 1 cup than is letting on... in which case... ask yourself... someone having sex with an animal vs that....which is worse?
Adonis
to piss on your parade;

we are omnivores, so we can eat it, it's only the whole 'omg animals have feelings' ******** crew, but biologically we are capable of eating animals

so you might say AH, we can biologically have sex with animals

Sex was not meant for reproduction and people who engage in beastiality really are attracted to animals. So the attraction thing is headed towards animals in some people as well. The same could be said of gay people. They are attracted to people with whom they can not reproduce.
Reply 73
renoire.
I propose that having sex with animals is over stigmatized and should be perfectly acceptable in society; as long as the vagina of said animal would be able to accommodate a a particularly large 8 inch penis.

What is technically wrong with having sex with animals? Surely it's just an overblown sex toy? One could claim that animals are stressed by sex, but animals are also stressed by tractors, other animals, farmers who like yodeling first thing in the morning and a whole host of other things which might affect their sensitivities. Stress isn't really an acceptable excuse to force someone not to relieve themselves with a perfectly tight animal-hole. I propose that the animal sex laws are a restriction on human freedom to pleasure themselves as they will, and if the action doesn't affect the actual physiology of the animal in question, it should be perfectly acceptable.

Really?

here's a question

would you equate being 'stressed' by a pneumatic drill in pavements to being drilled vigorously into your vagina?

if so, do you need planning for your road works? or can I just do you whenever?
Reply 74
Adonis

I believe we are one of (or the only) animal who has sex for recreation. If we are able to eat meat (so we should) then we are also able to have sex with an animal for pleasure (so we should).
Reply 75
But who in their right mind would be attracted to an animal enough to have sex?

:sexface:

Tbh OP, I'm struggling to think of animals that screw other animals that aren't the same genus. So a human screwing a cow pretty much goes against nature. When I look at one I see a burger running around a field, not a sex toy :gah:
renoire.
The purpose of having sex with them is pleasure.

Theres no meat alternative, so killing them is acceptable. There is alternative to having sex with an animal though. Like having sex with a human.
Reply 77
Adonis
Really?

here's a question

would you equate being 'stressed' by a pneumatic drill in pavements to being drilled vigorously into your vagina?

if so, do you need planning for your road works? or can I just do you whenever?

Have you seen a horse's penis? :colonhash: The nag wouldn't even feel it.
Reply 78
yesioo
:sexface:

Tbh OP, I'm struggling to think of animals that screw other animals that aren't the same species. So a human screwing a cow pretty much goes against nature. When I look at one I see a burger running around a field, not a sex toy :gah:

the same genus happens

think tigers and lions in captivity giving birth to ligers.

but not in the wild
Reply 79
co_co_vogue
Theres no meat alternative, so killing them is acceptable.

You can live a perfectly healthy life being a vegetarian.

Latest