The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Accomondation

Ok... have sent off the green accomondation form but am totally unsure what type of accomonadation i'll get...

one thing i'm sure of is that i'd not be sharing a room with anybody as here's how i answered the questions...

1) Do you want to share a room?

I answered no

2) If there aren't any other rooms available would you share a room?

To which i replied NO... cuz it's clear to me that if you answer YES they'd make you share a room regardless to what you said in one.

3) Tick which of the following would be your one preference?

To which i ticked single room...

Btw. I'm going for self-catering housing by the way as catered food i imagine is just another name for cateen ****.

Also, my friend that is going to Kings got to pick his preferences for student housing so why didn't we get a choice with UCL???
Reply 1
I answered yes

To which i replied yes

I can not remember
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
I went for family accomodation! my reply slip said i wont hear until september!!!!!!
Reply 3
I didn't want to share a room, would refuse if proposed one, most single important factor : a single room. I then put UoL residences as my first choice. I asked for Connaught and Hughes Parry which are 5-10min max from ucl, whilst one of the ucl residences was 30min+ IIRC, so I sent an email to change but haven't heard from them since... :rolleyes:
Reply 4
no

no
close to ucl
hope to get schafer or arthur but my application form has been received on 1rst june so I may be homeless

Latest

Trending

Trending