The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

No
Reply 2
No
No
No, but possibly slightly silly on the teacher's part, as if there is nobody else present then there is no witness in case the pupil makes stupid paedophile claims against the teacher.
Reply 5
Would it go against any kind of school contract?
Reply 6
No.
Reply 7
whisperings

I very much doubt it. Why are you so curious?
Reply 8
It is frowned upon.
Reply 9
no
No and my school hasn't got any kind of contract against it either.
whisperings

That's different to being against the law.

It might be seen as unwise or an error of judgement in the view of his colleagues (because of what could happen), but there's nothing illegal about it
Reply 12
Not illegal, but could go against school Policy.

The teacher is putting him/herself at risk to accusations which could lead to a downfall in their career.

As someone who has taught in a school, I would try and leave later than pupils as not to mix with them on the way home/to the bus stop.
Reply 13
No but I'd imagine it's frowned upon.
No.
Reply 15
Kreuzuerk
I very much doubt it. Why are you so curious?

My teacher offered once and one of my friends was shocked and seemed to think he was some kind of weirdo. I was just curious as to how ridiculous the law might have been. Luckily it's not so bad as my friend made it out to be!
No. But if they don't live locally there are all sorts of legal complications.
Reply 17
whisperings
My teacher offered once and one of my friends was shocked and seemed to think he was some kind of weirdo. I was just curious as to how ridiculous the law might have been. Luckily it's not so bad as my friend made it out to be!

How old are you? I guess it largely depends on the context of the situation, where I would hope you'd be able to use appropriate judgement.
Reply 18
Yes. It is obvious that you are hiding the fact that your teacher has violated and therefore you must call the ******* police!!! And run, run for your life!!!!

:rolleyes:

No.
Reply 19
What, my teachers have given us a few of us lifts before haha

Latest

Trending

Trending