The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I've been in farily regular contact with the dept. At one point they were actually going to have me fax unofficial copys of the documents just so they would have something. The SSPP finally found the documents, and they apologized for the mistake.

If it takes the normal 6-8 weeks then that would place me not knowing until mid-August to early September. As an international student that could be a bitch.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 21
I'm an international postgrad who was accepted to the program, and I heard from KCL one month after I applied...which was May 24th (sent the application on April 20th) 2005.
Reply 22
Hey, I just recieved an offer from KCL War Studies. Any final things you think I should know before making my decision? Thanks, and thanks to everyone for the help.
Many academics, members of internationally acclaimed research institutes (e.g. RUSI, Chatham House etc), many members of the Armed Forces, and a number of international organisation officials (e.g. the UN) have also done postgraduate study at the WS Department. And, not least, you will work with just about the only experts in the field!

Latest