The Student Room Group
you're a fool. If you want to lose weight then exercise and eat properly.
Reply 2
Just eat normally today. It would be worse for your body to not eat today
Don't do it. I used to skip meals all the time and I ended up going temporarily blind and death twice because I took it too far. It was the scariest thing that has ever happened to me. If you eat when you feel hungry you will actually lose weight (as long as it's not like really fatty things). Why not just eat apples all day or something? They're only 50 calories :smile:
Reply 4
It's not going to ****ing kill you, anyway.
Hey,

Scale readings fluctuate quite a bit from time to time - think about it, if you drink a bottle of coke, your weight goes up by 1 lbs, and any food you eat adds to your weight, so it's normal for your weight to go up and down by +/- 4lbs.

It's definitely OK to starve yourself for one day, but you'll end up really hungry on the next day and end up eating loads. If you really, really want to offset the big meal you had I would recommend jogging or cycling for half an hour to one hour, or restricting your calories to 1400 or so a day for 2/3 days.

Don't worry about it too much.

Michael
Reply 6
If you feel hungry, eat. Your body's trying tot ell you something... Listen to it! Just don't eat rubbish. Make it something healthy.
Advanced Subsidiary
you're a fool. If you want to lose weight then exercise and eat properly.

rofl this.
Also you're likely to put on more weight by starving yourself for one day...your body goes into 'famine' mode...
:lolwut: Your weight fluctuates by about 3lbs daily anyway. If you starve yourself today, you'll binge sooner or later and gain weight. Don't do such a silly thing, OP.
Starving yourself a day won't do much.
It's like when you have a bad stomach and can't eat for a day; you don't look like an emaciated stick insect when you wake up the next day.
Just eat healthy :smile:
Reply 10
Not eating for one day won't have huge implications on your health (if any).
Just have some light foods like soup if your really that worried.

Latest