The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
my cousin is hot but I would never do ANYTHING... being attracted is normal I guess because they ARE HUMAN after all and so are YOU. But you must control and supress these feelings... trust me.
Reply 21
To me its a bit twisted but hay what ever rocks your boat. I wouldn't do it and if you want to experament just don't do it with your cousin. There are other people you know that would never see you again and not screw your life up if anyone you know finds out. Just think if you and your cousin had sex what would happen after.
Reply 22
This thread explains rather a lot about Berkshire.
Lirael Abhorsen
me and my cousin whose 2 yrs younger than me) have had this really magnetic sexual attraction for the past few years in the summer i am going to stay with them and i know that we'll both want to take it further. although i am in a r-ship with someone and ive been experiencing gender confusion, i have always connected with my cousin and i think it would be good experimentation to see if i'm straight also. should we take our r-ship to the next level cos its not incest is it. if i don't capitalise on this opportunity i may regret it.

MY GOD...

COUSIN...

'TAKE IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL'...

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO...
OK, i think some people here havent exactly been supportive! just coz you wouldnt, doesnt mean other people wouldnt. yes it will most likely send off sparks, but at the end of the day, if its just experimenting then go for it, secondly if you want a relationship, then you may have to just take what the world and their opinionated self have to say. like i said before, pm if you wanna talk without getting the whole of tsr on your back!
Reply 25
LibertineNorth
This thread explains rather a lot about Berkshire.

hey, I'm from Berkshire and I dont do anything like this, I'm perfectly normal (well almost) :P I definatly do not fancy my cousins!
I think some people have just ignored the other point here, "Lirael Abhorsen" said that she is in a relationship! If you want to experiment with someone else,incest or not, you need to break up with that person first! I am also slightly confused when you say it would confirm if you are straight or not, is your current partner male/female and is your cousin male/female?

P.S I am also suspicious that this is some kind of wind up.....
Reply 27
Threads like this are why I love browsing the H&R forum when i'm bored...
Gaz031
Threads like this are why I love browsing the H&R forum when i'm bored...

well said Gaz, i'd rep you, but meh wasn't that good :p:
Reply 29
Lirael Abhorsen
me and my cousin whose 2 yrs younger than me) have had this really magnetic sexual attraction for the past few years in the summer i am going to stay with them and i know that we'll both want to take it further. although i am in a r-ship with someone and ive been experiencing gender confusion, i have always connected with my cousin and i think it would be good experimentation to see if i'm straight also. should we take our r-ship to the next level cos its not incest is it. if i don't capitalise on this opportunity i may regret it.

bloody hell!!! :eek: woman! :rolleyes:
Reply 30
historyhoney
hey, I'm from Berkshire and I dont do anything like this, I'm perfectly normal (well almost) :P I definatly do not fancy my cousins!

That's exactly what I was thinking...
To be fair my only cousin is 8 years old and lives several thousand miles that-a-way...
But still I'm pretty normal :p:

I'd say avoid it
It's legal..... but imagine in years to come when you want to settle down
You WILL see your cousin at family gatherings etc
It WILL be weird
Oh yeh and cheating is harsh
Reply 31
marisad_uk
well said Gaz, i'd rep you, but meh wasn't that good :p:

Sorry will try harder in the future :rolleyes:
We seem to live in the same city, surely that demands respect :biggrin:
my girlfriend told me she 'went to coffee' with her cousin who she fancied once.
I was shocked and appalled!
Reply 33
IZZY!
hahaha. the creator of this thread is either Jewish or a big joker.lol

:rofl: you shallow bastard :eek:
Reply 34
I totally agree with you Shamen about Izzy's comment.I know how you feel Lireal Abhorsen, as I have been through a similar situation last year myself. Some of my cousins live in America, and have connections with Hillbillies, who encourage this "incestuous" behaviour. I fancied my cousin alot, and while I was staying there over summer we decided to take it to the next level, unfortunately, after the summer, so the long distance wouldn't work out. However, it was one of the best experiences I've had. If there is something there, go for it! Nothing to lose.
Reply 35
apart from, maybe, a place in the family will.
Gaz031
Sorry will try harder in the future :rolleyes:
We seem to live in the same city, surely that demands respect :biggrin:

heyy i noticed the west yorks, how was I to know it was the same city if you didn't own up to your shamefull roots :biggrin: go on then ill rep u afterall cause us braddies gotta stick together.

oh so I'm saying something on topic, experimenting with cousins eeewwwwwwwwwwwww think that is about as mature as most of the posts here :toofunny:
BhArJ
ermmm it is incest if its with your cousin

No its not. Incest is only when its with a brother or sister. In the victirian era it was very common for cousins to marry, and even then incest was frowned upon. relationships between cousins is not incest. If you want to go with your cousin go fro it. Its your choice and don't worry about incest cos its not.
Reply 38
Ant93
No its not. Incest is only when its with a brother or sister. In the victirian era it was very common for cousins to marry, and even then incest was frowned upon. relationships between cousins is not incest. If you want to go with your cousin go fro it. Its your choice and don't worry about incest cos its not.

How the hell did you work that one out? They're still blood related, a cousin is the child of your parents brothers/sisters so its still blood....
Reply 39
Ant93 FFS if you are really that keen on shagging the rellies then go on then but atleast be dignified and use a jonny :rolleyes: :eek:

Latest

Trending

Trending