The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Invocation
LOL Daily Mail readers

The worrying thing is that this guy can vote in June. :frown:
Reply 21
adamrules247
Stoning's going a bit far, shooting would have been more appropriate. I have no sympathy for the two men, they shouldn't have been playing around.

I agree, though hanging would be even more appropriate.
Reply 22
Invocation
LOL Daily Mail readers

Oh dear, most likely a BNP supporter.......:biggrin:
Reply 23
adamrules247
Stoning's going a bit far, shooting would have been more appropriate. I have no sympathy for the two men, they shouldn't have been playing around.

Typical tory scum.
Meus
If this was about a woman the thread would be 10 pages by now easily

Well, if it happened in Nigeria you wouldn't hear a thing because it's not really a Muslim country. Like the fuss with Iran executing homosexuals had quite a lot of coverage but not much on Uganda in comparison. And that is still ignoring Mali, Nigeria, Burundi and Egypt.
Reply 25
Z_Ahmed
hanging would be even more appropriate.

Why is hanging more appropriate?
adamrules247

It's not the states, nor anyone else's business what these individuals did/didn't, other then those that took part (assuming it's consensual).
Reply 27
Tuning
Why is hanging more appropriate?

Looking at it, it is a more traditional form of capital punishment. Also, shooting is not appropriate since the guy is just like a target being used for target practice.

Or if you want to be even more appropriate, lethal injection is fine.
Reply 28
cybergrad
xxx

Why do you automatically assume that someone who has a low opinion of Islam and its adherents is a supporter of the British National Party? I think that there are an array of legitimate reasons to condemn this repugnant ideology.
Reply 29
Invocation
LOL Daily Mail readers

:hmmmm:...
:toofunny:
Reply 30
Z_Ahmed
Looking at it, it is a more traditional form of capital punishment. Also, shooting is not appropriate since the guy is just like a target being used for target practice.

Why do you have a problem with someone being used for target practice? I mean, you clearly don't have much respect for human life and human dignity because you proudly support the killing of people who merely engage in consensual sex.
******* hate people like this. My mother was just watching it downstairs and the fact that they'll air something like this just goes to show how backward these people are.
Reply 32
Tuning
Why do you have a problem with someone being used for target practice? I mean, you clearly don't have much respect for human life and human dignity because you proudly support the execution of those who merely engage in consensual sex.

Favouring capital punishment has nothing to do with dignity or human respect, stop putting capital punishment in the same boat as murder. May seem the same but are carried out in different ways.

If their law clearly states no engagement of sexual nature in their land then so be it, the occupants must abide since it's their law and their rules , Otherwise there are consequences.
WhereIsMyMind
It's not the states, nor anyone else's business what these individuals did/didn't, other then those that took part (assuming it's consensual).

Well I am afraid I have to disagree, he made a solemn vow and he broke it. He was going to hell either way.
Reply 34
bourney
Interestingly, the bible permits stoning as well.

"Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone!" as Jesus Christ said to those wishing to stone the woman caught in adultery.

Surely that's an example of Jesus prohibiting stoning? Anyway, thankfully most of the Christian world has moved on from where it was 600 years ago.
Z_Ahmed
Favouring capital punishment has nothing to do with dignity or human respect, stop putting capital punishment in the same boat as murder. May seem the same but are carried out in different ways.

If their law clearly states no engagement of sexual nature in their land then so be it, the occupants must abide since it's their law and their rules , Otherwise there are consequences.

I accept, and appreciate that. But I think even you need to accept the consequences are barbaric! I agree, the law is the law. But in any case, the law should serve the sole purpose of protecting the nation and it's populace. In the case with Mohamed Abukar Ibrahim, (assuming so), it was done in a private place with consenting individuals. I see NO NEED for the intervention of the state, let alone such a barbaric consequence.

Needless to say, I'm sure if a relative of yours was in that situation, you wouldn't be, 'it's the law'.
Reply 36
i agree with adamrules.
people who cheat are up there as the worst people in the world, along with murderers and rapists.
**** them, i don't care how the **** they died, the world's rid of those scum, made an example of them.

i'm sick of the ******* liberals
Reply 37
Tuning
Why do you automatically assume that someone who has a low opinion of Islam and its adherents is a supporter of the British National Party? I think that there are an array of legitimate reasons to condemn this repugnant ideology.

I am not talking about peoples opinion about Islam, I am laughing at his comments that Sharia law will become part of the UK's judicial system if we don't continue the war in Iraq and Afghanistan. Only a BNP supporter can believe something like this.
adamrules247
Well I am afraid I have to disagree, he made a solemn vow and he broke it. He was going to hell either way.

Let's not forget that these individuals aren't elected and hold no accountable authority. As for him going to hell, that's on the assumption it exists. :cool:
Reply 39
Z_Ahmed

How can you talk about "the law" in a country which has been without government for close to two decades?

Latest

Trending

Trending