The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

because i'll be living on my own, studying something that really interests me with people that'll soon become my new "family" and i'll finally feel like i'm studying something useful.
so...that's why, i basically want a brand new start.
Because I will get away from father dearest

Because I will get to study politics in great depth

Because it will be fun . . .
Reply 3
So that i can finally live on my own and study a subject which genuinely interests me. No more tedious and boring homeworks that don't help me.
Reply 4
so i can come home at 4 in the morning without getting a lecture
& get away from ****** 6th form :biggrin:
Because then I never have to see people from school EVER AGAIN if I choose not you.
I can't wait to get back to uni because...
Being back home sucks!
Reply 7
I can't wait till this uni semester is over!!
Reply 8
Because.. I wanna get away from here and start again and I wanna move out!
Reply 9
I can't wait to go back because I miss everyone and I'm deathly bored.
If you go to the right uni you guys will love it =)
But first terms just finished and I still feel a lot closer to my home friends which I didn't think would really happen as I thought that my uni mates would be like my new family or something. I guess its still only the first term though, I've heard lots of people say that they don't make their greatest friends till second year.
Reply 11
I can't wait to go to university because I love my first choice so much.
Reply 12
wow i cant wait till your overly optimistic hopes and dreams get crushed by the reality
so i can move out and never see my parents again if i don't want to, too many arguments between us has wrecked our relationship, if I could I would move out now, but money wont allow that so meh..
alix.alicis
because i'll be living on my own, studying something that really interests me with people that'll soon become my new "family" and i'll finally feel like i'm studying something useful.
so...that's why, i basically want a brand new start.

yeah same baby
I can't wait to go back because I miss everyone and its really boring here at the moment (mainly because most of my friends are still at uni!).
because student living is fab, drunk nights, indipendant, the "o god where am i" mornings, the tours, the fancy dress, the societys, proper hockey training, fab course, and awesome new mates
Reply 17
i just wanna go home.... i miss mum's food :frown:
Reply 18
ill be at ucl, a great world renowed uni, getting laid, making friends, enjoying life- clubbing etc
I want to meet all the great new people and start studying a course I truely love...plus....INDEPENDENCE!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending