The Student Room Group

I hate religious people therefore I hate Jews/Muslims therefore I'm racist therefore

I AM PURE EVIL.

Why is it okay to hate Christians but not Jews and Muslims?

They're not a race.

Here's the typical responses I've come to expect.

If you hate religious people

I've spoken to religious people that are more atheist than most atheists I know, or they have some abstract philisophical reason that's beyond my simple mind. I think they've just adopted a religion to piss off people like me that care too much about it. And for this deceit I hate the clever religious people too.
Reply 1
yahweh

I've spoken to religious people that are more atheist than most atheists I know, or they have some abstract philisophical reason that's beyond my simple mind. I think they've just adopted a religion to piss off people like me that care too much about it. And for this deceit I hate the clever religious people too.

How does that even work?!
Reply 2
cool sounds like your all in set in life to live in a cave and shout swear words at anyone who comes in!
Reply 3
BenJi man
cool sounds like your all in set in life to live in a cave and shout swear words at anyone who comes in!

It'll be a ******* cool cave with a sound system and everything.
Reply 4
Dude...

It's Christmas soon.

Rather than hating share the festive joy.

:biggrin:
Reply 5
ure wasting ure time hating people.
Reply 6
Omg, why is Hinduism classed as a weird religion? :mad: :mad: :bawling:
Reply 7
this pretty much sums it up:

Spoiler

Reply 8
yahweh
It'll be a ******* cool cave with a sound system and everything.

Actually sounds preety cool can I come with you? ahh sorry cant im jewish good luck alone in your cave though. :cool:
Reply 9
Ladipidoo

because people are too stupid to understand it :sadnod:
ibs137
this pretty much sums it up:

Spoiler

Your sig is hilarious, cudnt stop laughing
alithegreat
Your sig is hilarious, cudnt stop laughing

This. Why does he need to take his top off to slap the other guy :confused: :biggrin:
iwilson03
How does that even work?!

they believe that 'god' is the energy that bonds everything in nature together. It kind of code for 'im atheist, but i come from a religous family so i cant admit it'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalistic_pantheism
Ladipidoo

Because you reject the simple pleasures of a rare sirloin steak.
FyreFight
Because you reject the simple pleasures of a rare sirloin steak.

Who said I'm Hindu? :iiam:
Yeh but you don't hate religious people therefore your a troll
Reply 16
Hating Jews and Muslims isn't racist. You are made a Jew or a Muslim by following a set of moral beliefs. It's perfectly legitimate to base your feelings towards someone on their moral code.
Reply 17
yahweh
I AM PURE EVIL.

Why is it okay to hate Christians but not Jews and Muslims?

They're not a race.

Here's the typical responses I've come to expect.

If you hate religious people

Why the hate? why single anyone out cause of their religion?
Reply 18
CombineHarvester
This. Why does he need to take his top off to slap the other guy :confused: :biggrin:

A much more interesting topic that we should be discussing right now :cool: - someone explain please :p:
Thread locked. Can we stop with all the racism threads please.

Latest

Trending

Trending