The Student Room Group

lol i have no willpower..but this is my blog.

:smile: I'm bored...so...

not that anyone cares:
My aim is to lose weight, half a stone max. I mainly want to lose weight in the leg area (I've nearly got Beyoncé thighs) but I do not want to lose any weight in my upper body. So, I'll just run/walk a lot (right?) if not...how?

I walk to and from school everyday (well, from train station to train station :colondollar:, but it's actually really far). My diet is much improved and I've already lost some weight due to severe stress from evil UCAS.

:biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
aren't you the girl who eats **** all? like 800 cals/day
Reply 2
Do you have massive thighs and a miniscule body then?
Take up cycling to school. My legs have got pretty muscular since I did about 3 months ago..
Adonis
aren't you the girl who eats **** all? like 800 cals/day

:frown:
i eat quite a lot actually and my diet has changed since then. Now, I eat cereal for breakfast, crisps for lunch (don't start...) and a meal for dinner. :smile:
maxfire
Do you have massive thighs and a miniscule body then?
Take up cycling to school. My legs have got pretty muscular since I did about 3 months ago..

Not really, but I just want slimmer thighs. I don't want muscular legs and I don't want to cycle to school because I'm scared of being run over and it would ruin my hair if I had to wear a helmet..
Reply 5
Get Cape.Wear Cape.Fly.
:smile: I'm bored...so...

not that anyone cares:
My aim is to lose weight, half a stone max. I mainly want to lose weight in the leg area (I've nearly got Beyoncé thighs) but I do not want to lose any weight in my upper body. So, I'll just run/walk a lot (right?) if not...how?

I walk to and from school everyday (well, from train station to train station :colondollar:, but it's actually really far). My diet is much improved and I've already lost some weight due to severe stress from evil UCAS.

:biggrin:

I don't think you can lose weight 'just in the leg area'. When your calories balance is negative, you start to use fat/muscles from whole body including upper part.
Reply 6
what's wrong with Beyonce thighs? :wink: :p:
Reply 7
fat burns evenly over the body, there is no way to lose fat from a specific part of the body.

and beyonce has wonderful thighs!
Reply 8
stats please.

height
weight

what you eat/drink on a normal day, try to give quantities.

and exercise done
Oh
5'5", 57.1kg (in August I was 62.5 kg)...i know my BMI is normal but I still want to lose some weight and change my body shape a bit more..."tone".

breakfast: a bowl of dry cereal (no milk)
lunch: i don't have lunch on school days, on the weekend it might be a sandwich or crisps or a pie etc
dinner: a home cooked meal (a normal size plate lol), like meat & rice or noodles.

I drink only water (or ribena) and I eat fruit throughout the day
I never eat after 7pm. I'm really stressed atm, so I barely eat anyway.

I walk to and from school everyday, that's my exercise.
Reply 10
ye, you still eat nothing

that's deffo under 1000 calories, even for a 57kg girl that's not a lot

you need to firstly..

do more exercise

THEN increase calories, your metabolism will have been effected by this under-eating so no point bumping it up now

What do you have access to? are willing to do? (like I do running outside in the mornings, yes in this cold but that's cos I don't wanna spend money on a treadmill or whatever)

and you are a perfect example of skinnyfat. so I pay no real attention to the weight.
Reply 11
Adonis
ye, you still eat nothing

that's deffo under 1000 calories, even for a 57kg girl that's not a lot

you need to firstly..

do more exercise

THEN increase calories, your metabolism will have been effected by this under-eating so no point bumping it up now

What do you have access to? are willing to do? (like I do running outside in the mornings, yes in this cold but that's cos I don't wanna spend money on a treadmill or whatever)

and you are a perfect example of skinnyfat. so I pay no real attention to the weight.

you're aiding her to get rid of beyonce thighs, you homo? By the way OP what is wrong with having thighs like beyonce?
Why would I want to increase calories? :eyeball:
I have access to nothing really. I don't like swimming, cycling or running. I like walking. That's about it. Yeah, I think I'm "skinnyfat"...so how do I become just skinny/slim? :bigsmile:
Reply 13
ellingham
you're aiding her to get rid of beyonce thighs, you homo? By the way OP what is wrong with having thighs like beyonce?

lol

she has more fat than she is comfortable with? and using a subjective term such as beyonce thighs, usually means they are quite chubby

she isn't 'built' like a beyonce? etc ..

have you not seen her diet? for that reason alone she needs to change things.

if her legs 'tone up' in the process, why not?
ellingham

Because I never used to have them before :frown:
Reply 15
Get Cape.Wear Cape.Fly.
Because I never used to have them before :frown:

Which is the point.

Beyonce, even when she was slimmer still had her big-ass thighs because of the muscle/bone structure.

OP doesn't have the same structure/makeup and is therefore saying she has 'beyonce thighs' to mean, she has gained a fair bit of fat on them
ellingham

my legs look like this girl's:

hereeee

(this picture was taken in sept, so this girl must have lost some weight from them since then)
Reply 17
Adonis
lol

she has more fat than she is comfortable with? and using a subjective term such as beyonce thighs, usually means they are quite chubby

she isn't 'built' like a beyonce? etc ..

have you not seen her diet? for that reason alone she needs to change things.

if her legs 'tone up' in the process, why not?

true true... I've been away for a while so fill me in, i saw one of your threads asking if people liked your new look and it was some skinny twig with strange hair, then i came across some thread about your gaining mass diet, like 1/4 pounders for breakfast and stuff, so are you wedge or a beta twiglet?
sorry for going off topic OP
Reply 18
Get Cape.Wear Cape.Fly.
Why would I want to increase calories? :eyeball:
I have access to nothing really. I don't like swimming, cycling or running. I like walking. That's about it. Yeah, I think I'm "skinnyfat"...so how do I become just skinny/slim? :bigsmile:

Because you are under-eating?

so your body will burn muscle for energy? making you fatter?

and in your case, a diet will do nothing as you are under-eating as is, and bumping it up will make you fatter

walking is ok, but unless you have like 4 hours free to walk/day it's pretty useless
Reply 19
Get Cape.Wear Cape.Fly.
my legs look like this girl's:

hereeee

(this picture was taken in sept, so this girl must have lost some weight from them since then)

what colour are you?

Latest