The Student Room Group

Funnies things your teacher had done to you ...

:smile: My teacher punished those who didin' t finish homework by pushing their heads hard colliding with each other or against the wall :woo: , until they burst into tears :eek3: , real happening. Even so, there were still students who could not finish their homework and got their heads collided every week. I got this treatment once, no tear at all, until the teacher give up; I won. many many years ago ...

What are the funniest things your teachers have done?:smile:
Reply 1
In London, if a teacher touches your head like that they won't make it out of the school alive.
Reply 2
JayAyy
In London, if a teacher touches your head like that they won't make it out of the school alive.

The scene did not happen in London, it happened in my class many years ago ...
Reply 3
TigerSnooze
The scene did not happen in London, it happened in my class many years ago ...

Really? How many years ago? And why would a teacher do that :s-smilie:
Reply 4
My teachers gang raped a student in year 7 once.

That was pretty funny.
Reply 5
Mr. Bobby used to skin animals in front of us and then have sex with the intestines. Year 4 was a funny year :smile:

Edit: I see the thread asks what they've done TO us...well, he did once tell me off for not doing my homework.
The lesson was finishing, and everyone was getting to leave, but I left the room before the teacher had officially given us permission to leave, and before the bell had gone.

She ended up giving me a detention card which said:
Reason for detention: "Premature evacuation"

:eek3:
Reply 7
One of my 'friends' were having one of her regular trantram in lesson - disturbing the lesson and all... my polish music teacher got really pooped off , had a tantram herself and threw a chair at her.... lol now THAT was hilarrioouss
Reply 8
tazarooni89
The lesson was finishing, and everyone was getting to leave, but I left the room before the teacher had officially given us permission to leave, and before the bell had gone.

She ended up giving me a detention card which said:
Reason for detention: "Premature evacuation"

:eek3:

Lol 'premature eJACulation' hehe

Latest

Trending

Trending