The Student Room Group

Things to go on a date except the usual

Is there anything to do on a date except the usual:
1) Going to a bar/club
2) Dinner/Cinema

I need some activity to last until about 2am-ish. The date might start at about 6pm to 8pm......

I'm a guy taking a girl out. I got some money to spend (not a lot, lol, I'm an A-level student, not working, so around £50 would be nice. But if you have any ideas which goes way above £50, please still share it, I'm getting a job very soon :biggrin: ). Thank you all!
Reply 1
depends how long youve known her for, i mean does she really wanna spend that long with you is another question. so i think its usually best kept short and sweet. well not like a 10min chat and tata. mm you can go for a drink or something somewhere or.. i dunno...cinema like..limits all the conversation so i dont like cin's for first dates. you can also go to some theme park or something. always fun. keep it short sweet but fun. methinks..
Reply 2
What are her interests, instead of doing something sterotypical do something suited to her that she'll love
Reply 3
We're done all the usual stuff, hence I want new stuff to try out, lol. I'm scared she might be getting bored.
Reply 4
W@t3R
We're done all the usual stuff, hence I want new stuff to try out, lol. I'm scared she might be getting bored.

ASK HER?
Reply 5
Ask the poor girl. I bet your wrong :biggrin:
Reply 6
If you take her to a bar, it can always be sociable, so you'll get a chance to talk ertc, ubt usually there are pool tables so that could be fun?? or like a pool table bar, lol not that im promoting it or anything, just you can have a laugh even if you are crap
Reply 7
Ice skateing is fun.....if you have a ice ring near you.

I dont, the one in birmingham is closed :frown:
Reply 8
Why does it need to last til 2am? xx
Reply 9
You can hump her leg. Call her - two-minute conversation at most:

"I'm calling because I'm going to take you out Friday. That's right, I'm picking you up at 8:30. I don't care what you got planned. We're gonna eat at Finnagles, see a movie, then I'm going to hump you like an idiot. Wear something sexy. Bye."
Introduce her to all your freinds and go out as a group it will fill in any awkward silences. One of the best times i had with my bf and friends we went bowling, then to the cinema. Then take her home with you and see what happens.
Reply 11
take her on a cute picnic! (providing its a nice evening!) and then go 2 a bar or something afterwards...infact dont go 2 the bar! thats boring
Reply 12
J.F.N

"I'm calling because I'm going to take you out Friday. That's right, I'm picking you up at 8:30. I don't care what you got planned. We're gonna eat at Finnagles, see a movie, then I'm going to hump you like an idiot. Wear something sexy. Bye."

:rofl:

:eek:
J.F.N

This is hilarious but it wouldn't do anything for me unless coming from my bf.
do something FUN...bowling is always good. or a gig - if u guys r into music. ermm..or if u guys hve bin seeing e/o for a while, my friends wrote challenge cards to do during a "normal" date....involving really daring DARES!! depends how adventurous u r!!

Latest

Trending

Trending