The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Wow. Lots of people studied chunking.
Does anyone know if there's a way to download and print out a new log book thing? I can't find where mine has gone!! Luckily I have all the info typed up at the end of my RI report, just in case something happened to it..
My teacher handed out extra pages the other day for people who had forgotten it, but I'm at home now and won't see her before we have to hand them all in.
Reply 41
JamesWyl
Wow. Lots of people studied chunking.
Does anyone know if there's a way to download and print out a new log book thing? I can't find where mine has gone!! Luckily I have all the info typed up at the end of my RI report, just in case something happened to it..
My teacher handed out extra pages the other day for people who had forgotten it, but I'm at home now and won't see her before we have to hand them all in.

i have a log book on my usb you could probably use but its an Aberdeen College one, im assuming its just the same though :s-smilie:
Reply 42
twihard!
i have a log book on my usb you could probably use but its an Aberdeen College one, im assuming its just the same though :s-smilie:

The ones we got were Aberdeen College ones too!! Some of the lecturers go to some of the schools to teach psychology.
I wasn't in today, but my friend asked on my behalf and I should be able to get a new one for next week.

Thanks so much, though! :biggrin:
Reply 43
JamesWyl
The ones we got were Aberdeen College ones too!! Some of the lecturers go to some of the schools to teach psychology.
I wasn't in today, but my friend asked on my behalf and I should be able to get a new one for next week.

Thanks so much, though! :biggrin:

Oh well thats ok then, my teacher was really adamant that we actually filled out the log book. i totally forgot :s-smilie:

:smile: no worries
Have you guys finished your RIs? I've still got the discussion to do. I'm so lazy.
Reply 45
truthandtragedy
Have you guys finished your RIs? I've still got the discussion to do. I'm so lazy.

I'm about 75% done.. I've had this to write since the end of January, and I only know one person who is definately completely finished. It's all these dissertations and prelims taking up all my time!
Reply 46
I finished mine, it had to be sent to my tutor by the 22nd March?! Not sure when the SQA deadline is for handing them in, my tutor was probably being extra cautious! I've got one more Nab to do on conformity and atypical behaviour then just mega revising. Has everyone else done all their Nabs?
kaels07
Not sure when the SQA deadline is for handing them in

26th of April

http://www.sqa.org.uk/sqa/files_ccc/CentreRequirementsIntExtAssessment2010.pdf
Phew, stress or attachment NAB to do tomorrow morning and then I'm done until the exam. :woo:
Reply 49
I've got my prelim on Monday, can't wait to get it out of the way so i can concentrate on my exams. How did you get on with your prelim?
This sounds like a stupid question but is it shorter than the exam?
On idiot form yesterday, my prelim is only unit 1 and 2 which would explain the shorter time.
only a week and a bit! im glad its in the afternoon for a little bit more cramming :smile:
Reply 51
Ugh i still havent done anything for this. I'd like to see what i can get with 10 days of studying myself into submission
Reply 52
Will start revision after Geography
Good Luck Guys :smile: im taking it next year, anyone got any notes already on the computer they can send me? so i can look over some of it before i start? Any tips? Just message me or summit :smile:

Thanks & Good Luck!
Exam is only just over a week away, anyone getting nervous yet? I am, only started studying today as I have had other exams to revise for but oh well, should be okay.

I didn't do too well in the prelim due to lack of revision but that won't be happening in the final :smile:

So what topics is everyone doing? We studied Obedience & Conformity, Investigating Behaviour, Attachment and Memory.
Hey
sorry to post in your thread,but im appearing for my Cambridge A-levels Psychology Exam next week.
i needed some help is there anyone whose appearing for the same subject?
thanks
You will probably get more help in the Cambridge sub-forums, although I am new so I don't really know. Don't think you will get much help in the Scottish forums though.
Reply 57
I am starting revision for this on monday due to a geo exam. got 79% in prelim though and it was only 69% to get an A last year
Reply 58
I'm also starting revision today, studying same topics as you. Printed out all the past papers and answers from the last three years so going to look through all of those aswell. This is my last exam, can't wait! x
Reply 59
I said to myself I am going to work today but i cba after geo

Latest

Trending

Trending