The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

QMUL law applicants

Hi i have applied for law at QMUL and this morning in the post i got a pack from them with things such as open days, accomodation at the university, the studen union, finances etc. I usually thought these came once they had made you an offer to try to get you to pick them and to give you information to make your choice however QMUL have not yet made me an offer. I was just wondering has anyone else been sent one of these before they got an offer?

Scroll to see replies

Did it have something along the lines of "I am recommending you for a place..." etc etc? If so, then you have an offer. As far as I know everyone invited to Open Days has an offer.
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
No it did not have anything like that and i have checked my ucas track and there is nothingon there. That is why i thought it was strange as generally open day and accomadation info comes once you have been given an offer.
samkel123
No it did not have anything like that and i have checked my ucas track and there is nothingon there. That is why i thought it was strange as generally open day and accomadation info comes once you have been given an offer.

Yeah, QMUL have sent out quite a lot of invitations to open days which have been equivalent to an offer. I'm pretty you've got one, but just phone up the admissions office to check. :smile:
Reply 4
I got a pack like that from de montfort, but that was just saying that they had recieved my application, but no offer yet.
And I got one from Northampton and Aberystwyth saying I had an offer. I suppose that everywhere is different.
Reply 5
Yeah see i already got an email about 3 weeks ago saying about them getting my application. Is there anyone who has applied to QMUL for law and got a place and if so how was their offer given to them and did they receive a pack before or after the offer.Thanks
Reply 6
samkel123
Yeah see i already got an email about 3 weeks ago saying about them getting my application. Is there anyone who has applied to QMUL for law and got a place and if so how was their offer given to them and did they receive a pack before or after the offer.Thanks

Last year, I got a letter saying that I'd been recommended, which included details of open days etc, and an update on Track a few days later. An information pack was given when you attended an open day.
i sent of on 4th Nov and still havent heard anything lol **** my life
tanv91

:lolwut: You've barely had to wait a month and a half and you already have 4 offers - you have nothing to complain about.
ParadigmShift
:lolwut: You've barely had to wait a month and a half and you already have 4 offers - you have nothing to complain about.

lol i wanted to get everything sorted by christmas but i know what ur saying bro lol
tanv91

Hey you flopped your AS Levels:smile:
Reply 11
hey i got a post that need some help

here it is:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=22778039#post22778039
Tha_Black_Shinobi
Hey you flopped your AS Levels:smile:

is that why?
tanv91
is that why?

nar. i just thought i would point out your wack AS level results
Tha_Black_Shinobi

yh fair enough but very irrelevant
Reply 15
Tha_Black_Shinobi

I've seen you a lot on the law section... where you applying to?
i have not got anything either
Jingers
I've seen you a lot on the law section... where you applying to?

UCL
Nottingham
Manchester
Southampton
Liverpool

Got offers from Soton, Manchester and Lpool so far
Reply 18
I'm hopeless, I'd be surprised if QMUL even reply to me...
Reply 19
Hey there samkel123 i basically got an offer on track first from QMUL for law then a few days later i got an email from QMUL confirming my offer and telling me that I'd be getting a pack soon about accomadation and all

Latest

Trending

Trending