The Student Room Group
Reply 1
aimz08
The syllabus says:

Factors Influencing Attitudes to food and Eating Behaviour e.g. mood, health concerns.

Does that mean we don't have to learn Development of food preferences topic in the nelson thrones book?

That's the same problem I had, there is no way that I can talk about mood, social factors and attitudes to health and culture in 30 minz... I haven't actually asked my teachers but I think that we should talk about mood and culture first as the questions doesn't specifically ask for childhood food preference (neophobia, innate receptors - (Nicklaus et al. 2004).
Reply 2
Orihime
That's the same problem I had, there is no way that I can talk about mood, social factors and attitudes to health and culture in 30 minz... I haven't actually asked my teachers but I think that we should talk about mood and culture first as the questions doesn't specifically ask for childhood food preference (neophobia, innate receptors - (Nicklaus et al. 2004).

Yeah I agree but I hardly have any AO2 for those parts :s-smilie: I'm so confused...mind sharing your notes? I'll send you mine too

Latest

Trending

Trending