The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Just for the warmth! I do hate that moaning about thin people is fine, as we're obviously not 'real women' :rolleyes: but moaning about the opposite is completely banned :eek:
Kind of. I'm overweight [and working on lowering it], but part of me would just like to be some uber-fatso in one of those motorised scooters. Just for the lulz. Oh, and the free heart attacks :awesome:
i love how people assume all fat people are the same IE lazy

LOL im less lazy than some of the thinner people i know
Reply 63
*MJ*
Sumo Wrestler? :holmes:

Nah. Seeing how lazy I am currently, I'd only gain mass but no strength.

Just find a rotund body rather pleasing. lol/
Reply 64
aura1947
Nah. Seeing how lazy I am currently, I'd only gain mass but no strength.

Just find a rotund body rather pleasing. lol/

Did I do it right? :awesome:
Reply 65
*MJ*

Did I do it right? :awesome:

...save for fat chicks.
No... get a life!
paddy__power
Thank you XD.

I love it, the version of bewitched from the film is so good, almost as good as rufus wainwrights version ^^

I so wish I went to that school -

Yeah it's such a nice version, Samuel Barnett has an amazing voice and I can't believe the guy playing Scripps actually plays the piano for the film!! :eek:

Yeah, would be an awesome school to go to :yep: (partly because it has a piano in every classroom!! :p:)
Reply 68
Yeah. If I could have two bodies, one that I currently have which is great, and one of an obese ********** i'd do it.

I'd do my normal gym on my own body, but i'd lose the weight on my obese body as a hobby. Would be fun, and easy I bet.
Reply 69
tinktinktinkerbell
oh good another fatty hating topic

*YAWN*

Lol OP offended a fatty.
Reply 70
Nah
ChopinNocturne
Yeah it's such a nice version, Samuel Barnett has an amazing voice and I can't believe the guy playing Scripps actually plays the piano for the film!! :eek:

Yeah, would be an awesome school to go to :yep: (partly because it has a piano in every classroom!! :p:)

I do so love it when they do film endings in like 40's british accents XD - slightly pretentious as it is, good fun XD

He does have a lovely voice, I like it when he sings in french.
can't see any genuine advantage of being fat

having titties would be cool for maybe a couple of days, but that's it
Nashy19
Lol OP offended a fatty.

i dont get offended by people :biggrin:
Sometimes I think oooh I wonder what that would feel like. Then I remember it would be horrible. So no.
No.
I'd hate to be really fat. Can't imagine it would be enjoyable. Morbidly obese wise.

Latest

Trending

Trending