The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hannahhaworth
not sure if srs...

No I am serious, I thought this thread was new until I saw your comment and realized it was from 2009 LOL
Original post by Tarnybxxx
No I am serious, I thought this thread was new until I saw your comment and realized it was from 2009 LOL

<3

But really, i dont get it. WHY BUMP SO HARD
Original post by hannahhaworth
<3

But really, i dont get it. WHY BUMP SO HARD

I know but she probably did the same thing as me, sometimes I google things I am thinking about and end up on old threads. I never post and boast though LOL!

In 2009 I would have been 14 :/
Reply 43
Only is she gets really drunk or ko'd. That is such a frigging let down in a relationship I would hate to have that sort of pressure on my head too I think, I wouldn't mind her if she was necking em back in my company or the company of good friends but not whilst clubbing.
How does one do that ?? He could text her a bunch of time and still cheat ? Problem is if he doesn’t tell her he talked to:kissed/ had sex with another girl she’s never know. That’s the problem. I doubt any guy would be like yeah I cheated last night I’m sorry but I do love you and hope your ok with it ..... I’m dealing with this situation rn. All I can think about is how I want to trust him and let him go but I know it’ll tear me apart because I’ve gotten a video of him saying out hot other girls were when he went to a music festival with his guys.
No, it is not everyone I know that is in a true honest and loving relationship would never go to the club without their other. Even if their friends invited them for a guys night out. But it all depends on what you're comfortable with if you're comfortable with your girlfriend going out dancing with other guys drinking possibly making out then it's fine. You can trust someone all you want but even the most trusted will disappoint you. Don't let people convince you that you don't trust them or believe that they are bad people people change under alcohol.
Original post by Impreza18

She thinks hes a bad influence on me and encourages me to cheat and get with girls. He does to some extent...

It's not paranoia if someone's out to get you!
It sounds like your girlfriend is being a little bit clingy and worried but on the other hand, it sounds like you're being too dismissive also.

She's not just concerned that you're going to hang out with people who are encouraging you to hurt her feelings by cheating, you just admitted that she's right!

That seems like a problem to me - but not on her part.

EDIT: *****. I've just realised some guy has resurrected this thread from years ago :biggrin:
Also, can I take a random shot in the dark here and say that you and this girl are no longer together?
(edited 5 years ago)
i know this is old but i am curious if she has dumped you yet?

I hope she has.

What kind of mad man would sacrifice the person he loves to go out to a place where his friends will encourage him to cheat!! No not all men do that, i being one of them would punch my mate if he even thought about cheating on his girl. Your friends are not your friends and you should surround yourself with people who encourage you to be a better man, not a worse one. No wonder she has picked up on this, gosh any normal human being with half a mind would not want their partner around friends like that. Its hardly you she isnt trusting but your friends, though if your surrounding yourself with people like that it is you that seems to have the insecurities.

Why go to a place where every one is trying to pull and their are attractive opportunities abound! Dude you need to grow, allow yourself to let go off friendships that are of no value and make new friends to go to the pub with. If this girl is to be your life partner and your friends are causing tension their then make new friends.

Gosh im 25 now and i couldnt imagine if i had let go of my gurl for some douche friends and a night out. Go to the ****ing movies or to a different city for the day, arrange a game at poker with the lads or just enjoy a day at the water park. What a lame excuse that you want to have your own time and that has to be at a club.

Man up. take responsibility and dont do things that threaten your contractual relationship once agreed. You know she doesnt like it but do it anyway, its not like she is telling you you cant go out with your friends, gahh she is telling you she doesnt want you in a dirty club with gurls half naked and "friends" encouraging you to cheat. Get a grip man.

in other words she loved you, so lame.
(edited 5 years ago)
I think it should be fine as long as you don't cheat or anything like that. I also wouldn't recommend getting drunk at these places or anything like that because that can cause you to do things that you'll regret later.

Latest

Trending

Trending