The Student Room Group

'grain of rice' lump on right testicle?

Hi everyone

couple of months ago i found a rice of grain like bump (thin, with almost a ridge) on the bottom of my right testicle. IT came out of knowhere ( i regularly examine myself) and came up after i started having sex with my girlfriend (both clean). The lump is attached, underneath the skin, and was very tender in the first few days, but since then (about 2 months back) it is not tender and has not grown, but has not shrunk.

Any advice? i think i'm gonna have to book a doctors appointment?

cheers
Reply 1
yeah just book a doctors appointment, at least it will put your mind at rest instead of worrying about it all the time :smile:
its probably nothing, just worth getting it checked out if you know its not normal for you.
Since you're worried the best advice everyone can give is to go to the doctors and have it checked out. It's best to be safe and find out what it is rather than just leaving it.
Reply 3
That you actually have to ask and that you didn't go see a doctor from the start is worrying.

Luckily when I've found a 'lump' it turns out it's just the tubes (seeing as there's one in the same place on the other testicle), but I'm assuming this isn't the case here.

Latest