The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Minerva
All applicants for mediciine and all applicants for Oxbridge have a deadline of 15 October. This has nothing to do with whether people applying for other courses/unis after 15 October will have an advantage directly as a result of applying in October rather than January.

I don't see why clarifying the confusion evident in your posts should be considered 'rude'. Picky? - perhaps :smile:

Like I said I was ONLY talking about Oxbridge yes I know the question was for other courses in other uni as well. Please don't clarify any more. I just cant take any more moderators advises today. By the way, I think you might have mistakenly put the wrong emoticon at the end of the message....you have put a smiley face.
Reply 21
Priority
Like I said I was ONLY talking about Oxbridge yes I know the question was for other courses in other uni as well. Please don't clarify any more. I just cant take any more moderators advises today. By the way, I think you might have mistakenly put the wrong emoticon at the end of the message....you have put a smiley face.
No, I meant to use the :smile: emoticon. As in, not taking myself too seriously.....

One of my jobs as a Mod in this forum is to make sure that people don't get misled by confusing or inaccurate information, which is often posted with the best of intentions, so I hope you will forgive me if I continue to do that. This is not personally directed at you.
They have to give equal consideration if you apply before the deadline. From what I understand people that get offers earlier are only those that the uni knows will deff. get an offer regardless of whoever applies next.

Latest

Trending

Trending