The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Too many times, love reading a good book or watching a great movie where i can see myself in the main characters life and have it be so amazing and perfect =)
Mismatched_dollie_pepper
hehe... I'm a twilight convert, having only seen the 1st film recently-and I thought it was great! Don't care what anyone else says!:yep:

Anyways, how often is it, that an uber sexy unattainable guy falls madly in lust with a generally plain girl, who doesn't have to do much by way of getting his attention? Just smell a bit odd and have and 'unreadable mind'...

P.S- and r.patz-who would'nt...[rhetorical question!]

<3

Oh don't worry, I didn't say I wasn't one of them! :wink:
gelly.x
Anyone else read books and watch tv wanting that in their life?
:s-smilie:
Yeah, I wanted to be Spiderman when I was 6..
Reply 43
paniking_and_not_revising
Maybe something like Pride and prejudice but I would never want to be in Wuthering Heights or Carrie!!!

Oh, quite the opposite.

But excluding the Carrie bit, I have no idea what that is.
Reply 44
omg! gimme a bit of the actor in 500 days of summer! hottt!

any classic novels are just INSANELY amazing.

twilight - understandable

musicals - i have a friend who just wants to jump up and start singing.. i bring her back to reality for the sanity of the world :smile:

guys - why dexter? ohh hes awesome and hot, etc. but the dude kills people, why you wana do that? he obviously has some issues he needs to resolve.. x
Reply 45
What the ****?! Jane Austin books?! HAhahahahaha, how about awesome stuff like full metal alchemist, power rangers or pokemon?! You cold waiting for the bus? BAM warm yourself by charmanders tail. Or, don't suck, evolve him into a charizard and fly into town.
World War Z.
Reply 47
The only fiction world I wanted to live in was Sabrina the Teenage Witch when I was about 10, and only then because I wanted a talking cat and to be able to change my clothes without having to move.
Reply 48
I always fancied myself as a TV-style detective when I was a kid :smile:
Reply 49
Oh gosh, yes. How I wish I could step into books and live out the lives of the characters :')
Currently I am writing my own novel and as ridiculous as it sounds, I crave to be the female lead!
Reply 50
Riso
Oh gosh, yes. How I wish I could step into books and live out the lives of the characters :')
Currently I am writing my own novel and as ridiculous as it sounds, I crave to be the female lead!

good luck with it :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending