The Student Room Group
Reply 1
They go under the education section. You type in your school/college, then click "add grades" or something, and that's where you fill in all your subject info and grades.

It's a bit of a problem if you've not put them in - if your referee hasn't sent it off yet, get them to send you in back and put in your grades. If your universities have received it already, you'll have to contact them and explain what happened.
Reply 2
Nuffles
I just paid for my UCAS application and sent it off but I haven't been asked by the website to put in my grades or anything. All my friends said about having to dig out their GCSEs and stuff but nothing mentioned about grades at all on my application. Confused and a little worried :s-smilie:

Help please.

It should have been entered into the "Education" section.. it doesn't ASK you, per say, but you're supposed to input your grades yourself.. :s-smilie: Since you just sent it off, (assuming you're applying through college) they probably haven't actually sent it yet, depending on what it says on your UCAS now. Call up either the college or the universities you applied to, depending on the situation.
Reply 3
There is a section headed Education where you have to put in your GCSE grades and what secondary school you attended along with the college you are attending now and what A levels you are doing along with any AS level grades that you have achieved :s-smilie:

I think you should contact your college immediately and get the person at college in charge of UCAS to stop your application, as it technically hasn't been sent to the Universities as yet

hope this helps :smile:
Reply 4
I hate the UCAS website :frown: so difficult to understand it. Why didn't it tell me I needed to put them in or that I hadn't? Argghh. I only sent it off half an hour ago so not much damage should've been done yet.
Reply 5
Nuffles
I hate the UCAS website :frown: so difficult to understand it. Why didn't it tell me I needed to put them in or that I hadn't? Argghh. I only sent it off half an hour ago so not much damage should've been done yet.

It did tell you if you looked under the Education setting.
Reply 6
Nuffles
Are you applying through a school or college? If you are, it will get sent back to you anyway. If you are applying independently, you will need to ring UCAS in the morning and ask for their advice.

As you have to tick off each section as complete before the system will let you submit, I'm puzzled as to how you managed not to enter any of your education stuff, but there it is.
Reply 7
Minerva
Are you applying through a school or college? If you are, it will get sent back to you anyway. If you are applying independently, you will need to ring UCAS in the morning and ask for their advice.

As you have to tick off each section as complete before the system will let you submit, I'm puzzled as to how you managed not to enter any of your education stuff, but there it is.

Thanks for the advice and you and me both. Im one of those physically graceful people yet wonderfully mentally clumsy.
Reply 8
Nuffles
Thanks for the advice and you and me both. Im one of those physically graceful people yet wonderfully mentally clumsy.
Ah well.... I hope it gets sorted out OK :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending